Manitou Marvel Pro 15mm Tapered 2012 Forks
When you produce a fork and name it the Marvel, it better be nothing short of absolutely marvellous. The Marvel Pro has some nifty features including TPC Technology Absolute + cartridge compression damping, and adjustable TPC cartridge rebound damping; yet weighs in at 3.4lbs. How is that for marvellous? Install this fork onto your high end XC frame and sit back (lean back) and enjoy how reactive this fork is.
- Spring: ISO Air
- Bottom Out: Rubber Bumper
- Steerer: 1.5” Tapered
- Crown: New I-Beam Crown
- Crown Finish: Painted
- Offset: 41mm
- Compression Damping: TPC Technology, Absolute+ (in leg)
- Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Compression to Lockout, Rebound
- Leg Diameter: 32mm
- Leg Material: 7050 Butted AL
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Brake: Post Mount
- Axle: 15mm QR
- Crown to Axle: 472 / 479
- Weight: 3.4 Lbs (15mm/100mm)
ISO Air is Manitou’s isolation air spring technology. It captures some of their MARS Air System’s benchmark plushness and puts it into an efficient cross-country package. They've essentially created a compliant link between the unsprung lower half of the fork and the air piston. The result is a system that isolates the rider from harshness on small, square-edged bumps produced by seal drag, or stiction, common in traditional air systems; the science of smooth!
TPC (Twin Position Chamber)
4-Dimensional Compression Damping
- Velocity dependant circuit responds to the terrain
- Pressure dependant circuit flattens the bumps
- Energy dependant circuit activates on big hits while providing unmatched small bump sensitivity
- Position dependant circuit creates a bottomless feel
Velocity/Pressure Dependent System
- Compatible with MILO remote lever
- Switches between velocity dependent to pressure-dependent based on adjuster position
- Eight-position dial for compression rate-adjustment
- Achieves lockout feel at maximum adjuster position
- Plushness and control with pedalling efficiency
Buy Manitou Marvel Pro Forks - 15mm - Tapered from Chain Reaction Cycles, the worlds largest online bike store.