MILO: Manitou Integrated Remote Lockout
MILO is an all-new fork lockout lever featuring separate thumb-operated lock and release buttons. Its exceptionally narrow footprint allows riders to place it anywhere on the bar without compromising access to shifters or brake levers. Light actuation and intuitive button placement make it easy to operate in all riding conditions.
• Lever assembly weighs 29.6 grams.
• 6.5mm wide clamp
• One-piece clamp
• Forged aluminium lever
• Die-cast aluminium body
• Glass-filled nylon release button
• Compatible with all mountain bike shifters, brakes and grips
• Retrofits to any Absolute+damper with no disassembly required
• Mounts in multiple positions
• Low actuation force
• Push lever to lock, push button to unlock
• Uses 5mm shifter housing and cable
• Completely serviceable and rebuildable
• Standard 1.1mm shift cable
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.
More information on returns
PayPal, Bank Transfer or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.