The 888 is the benchmark for double crown race and freeride performance. Marzocchi refined this fork since 2004 to bring you the absolute pinnacle in performance suspension. Prepare to be amazed…again.
RC3 (3rd Generation R/C Cartridge):
This is Marzocchi’s most advanced technology. The RC3 suspension systems features all the tuning capabilities for the high performance racing and free ride feeling: Rebound adjuster to control the extension, Position Sensitive Compression, High speed and low speed compression controlled automatically by the bottom knob to change the range of compression. On the 888 it also features volume adjust. Change the internal air volume to virtually increase oil level.
• Travel - 200mm
• Rebound & Hi-Lo Auto Compression with Volume Adj.
• Mechanical Preload
• 1 side Ti Coil
• 38mm Nickel Coated Alloy Tapered Stanchion Tubes
• 20mm Axle
• Aluminium Steer
• 8” Post Mount (Max 9”)
• Optional Ti Spring Rate K6.5 or K7.7
• 53mm Handlebar Clamp
• Colour - Grey
• Upper/lower clamp distance - 196mm
• Crown offset - 14mm
• Wheel axle offset - 32mm
• Total fork length - 567mm
• Total offset - 46mm
• Weight - 3641g
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.