Bombproof and high endurance - new
Featuring the most renown Mavic technologies, A 719 is the benchmark rim for the trekking and tour market (All Road). SUP welded, wide, UB Control machined braking surface, you can rely on its endurance to accumulate kilometers in the roughest road conditions.
• Maxtal: Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminium alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy, for lighter and stronger rims.
• SUP: Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish. A welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking, and offers superior wheel balance.
• UB Control: Usiné Brut Control. The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.
• Traditional drilling
• UB Control
• Double Eyelet
Ø 700: 565 grams
• ETRTO compatible size: 622 x 19
• Recommended tyre widths: 28 to 47 mm
• Valve hole diameter: 8.5 mm, supplied with valve adapter
• Recommended nipple length: 12 mm
• Recommended rim tape: 622 x 20 x 0.6
- Delivers toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card