Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR Road Front Wheel
Technology and look of the Ultimate, into the most efficient clincher Wheel-Tyre System. The Cosmic Carbone SLR is the first aerodynamic clincher Wheel-Tyre System. Aerodynamics, light weight and rolling efficiency are its proven benefits. The exclusive Exalith technology enhances the braking efficiency and the overall look of this Wheel-Tyre System. Consistent SSC graphics.
- SSC Wheel-Tyre System: the pros choice:
- Optimized Wheel-Tyre System: GripLink / PowerLink
- Superior endurance: Exalith
- Distinctive full black - SSC graphics
- Get the most aerodynamic:
- 52 mm elliptical rims
- Integrated aero spokes: R2R
- Profiled hub caps: low frontal drag
- Aerodynamics sub-1600 grams:
- 12 K carbon flanges on superlight alloy rims
- Carbon spokes
- Extra light hub design
- front wheel: 725 grams
- front wheel with tyre - WTS: 1010 grams
Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR Road Wheelset Features:
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiber
- Material: Maxtal
- Colour: carbon and Exalith
- Height: 52 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Eyelet: single
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x13C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 19 to 28 mm
- Material: unidirectional carbon fiber
- Shape: R2R
- Colour: carbon
- Nipples: ABS, front aluminum
- Count: 20
- Lacing: crossed 2
- Body: aluminum
- Colour: black
- Axle material: aluminum
- FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro Griplink
- Link: GripLink
- Link: PowerLink
- Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: superior Kevlar
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- Max. Pressure: 9 bar / 130 psi
- Colour: Black / SSC
- BR601 quick releases
- Rim tape
- Exalith brake pads
- Valve extender
- Computer magnet
- User guide
Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR Road Wheelset Technology:
Exalith 2 - High braking performance The Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology for aluminum rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions.
- Braking distance shortened by 18% in wet conditions, while keeping pads wear to normal level.
- Exalith treatment penetrates the alloy to delay rim wear and maintain distinctive anthracite grey Colour for thousands of kilometers.
- New special black Mavic Exalith 2 brake pads to ensure quiet and high braking performance and longevity (delivered with the wheels).
GripLink - Grip and Control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip.
- The safest grip with great steering control: Dual compound “S ” with added Silica.
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing.
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Nylon anti-puncture breaker.
FTS-L - Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel.
- Lightweight and strong hub design.
QRM - Qualité de Roulements Mavic Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealled with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency.
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision "free" adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides.
ISM - Low inertia Inter Spoke Milling. Lighter rim and equal rigidity is the magic equation to reduce inertia and to free extra power for climbing. A Mavic patented exclusive concept (US 6 402 256).
- Lighter: easier and faster climbing
- Less inertia: instant and effortless acceleration
Buy Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR Road Front Wheel from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.