Mavic Crossride Disc 6-Bolt Wheelset
The access to Mavic mountain bike performance and identity, now thru-axle compatible. Entry level at Mavic always means quality, efficiency and reliability. This is completely expressed by the Crossride - now an even better value with 15 mm front hub and 12 mm rear hub (135&142).
- Access to the Mavic quality:
- Reinforced rims: H2 compression
- Hub quality: multi-bearing alloy freewheel, QRM bearings
- Resistant straight pull bladed spokes
- Access to the Mavic efficiency:
- Optimized component design
- Alloy axles : weight reduced to 1815 grams, exceptional in this category !
- Full axle compatibility with optional adapters
- Access to the Mavic identity:
- New high visibility graphics
- Weight (pair of wheels): 1815 grams
Mavic Crossride Disc 6-Bolt Wheelset Features:
- Material: 6106 Aluminum
- Color: black anodized
- Joint: pinned
- Drilling: traditional
- Eyelet: H2 technology
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 19 mm
- ETRTO size: 559x19C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 1.5 to 2.3
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Color: black
- Nipples: brass, self lock concept
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Color: black
- Front and rear axle material: aluminum
- TS-2 alloy
- Rim tape
- Rear 12x142mm adapters
- Valve reducer
- User guide
Mavic Crossride Disc 6-Bolt Wheelset Technology:
TS-2 - Transfer System 2 Using 2 pawls engaging simultaneously, this freewheel system is also fitted with an alloy monobloc axle that is light and stiff and offers multiple compatibilities.
- Multiple axles compatibility
- No brainer reliability
QRM - Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Self Lock - The special shape of the spoke end, on the thread, makes it impossible to loosen.The spokes stays tightly screwed into the nipple, no tension loss is occuring.
- Wheel keeps its original roundness for a long time and does not get out of true
- Fewer maintenance needed
H2 - Hammer Hardening Local strenghtening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- Improves rim's life expectancy
- Resistance to micro cracking
Buy Mavic Crossride Disc 6-Bolt Wheelset from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.