Maxim Energy Mix is a neutral powder product, it contains 96% carbohydrates (maltodextrin). Carbohydrates are the most important source of energy your body uses during exercise. Research shows that a shortage of your muscle glycogen has a negative impact on your performance during exercise. Therefore it is very important to start consuming carbohydrates before exercise. This to make you have a sufficient quantity of carbohydrates stored in your muscles (glycogen) when starting exercise. It will provide you with extra energy right from the start. Obviously, the glycogen in your muscles is not inexhaustible. Carbohydrates, therefore, should be continuously consumed during exercise in order to maintain a certain quantity in your muscles to provide you with energy during the whole exercise.
Maxim Energy Mix is the ideal carboloader to optimize the glycogen store in your muscles. It contains maltodextrin, dextrose and maltose. 1 portion of 60g provides no less than 58g of high quality carbohydrates! It provides maximal energy to optimize your performance during physical exercise. Ideal as a carboloader, but also suitable as a supplemental product to your daily food consumption in order to increase your average carbohydrate intake.
• Provides maximal energy supply to the muscles.
• Ideal carboloader to maximize glycogen stores in the muscles before exercise.
• Ideal to increase your average carbohydrate intake as a supplement to your daily food consumption.
• Ideal as an energy-rich liquid breakfast (mix powder with fluid) when you have to exercise early in the morning and appetite is low.
• Ideal as an energy supplier when ordinary food products are not available.
• The carbohydrate content of 1 portion (=60g) Energy Mix is comparable with 4 slices of bread, 340g pasta or 1 large potato.
• Energy Mix powder has a neutral flavour.
• Energy Mix powder can be mixed with water (neutral flavoured drink), as well as with dairy drinks, tea, coffee, orange juice. Dissolve 1 scoop (=20g) per 250ml.
• Energy Mix powder can also be mixed with liquid meals such as porridge and yoghurt or liquid additives to meals such as pasta sauce. Dissolve 1 scoop (=20g) per meal.
• Energy Mix is absorbed fast by the body and is easily digestible.
• Energy Mix has a neutral pH value.
• This product is vegetarian friendly.
• This product does not contain ingredients which are on the doping list.
• Content - 2kg powder
• Servings - 33 servings of 60g
• Flavour - Neutral
• Extra - a scoop is enclosed
• Store in a cool and dry place
Maxim Energy Mix consists of maltodextrine powder. Maltodextrine is a glucose polymers which supplies you with continuous energy. It is a 100% natural product, with no chemical additives.
It will supply you with energy in its purest form!
Analysis - Per 100g - Per 60g
• Energy 1649kJ / 388kcal - 989kJ / 233kcal
0.01g - 0.006 g
• Carbohydrates - 96.96g - 58.2g
• of which sugars - 6.70g - 4.0g
• Fat -
• of which saturated -
• Dietary fibre -
• Sodium - 0.64g - 0.38g
• Vitamin C - 30.0mg (50%*) - 18mg (30%*)
• Vitamin B1 - 1.0mg (71%*) - 0.6mg (43%*)
* Percentage of the RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)
Ingredients - Maltodextrin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B1.
- Delivers toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card