North Shore Billet: 100% Made in Canada, 100% Rider Owned Precision machined bicycle components
Precision CNC Machined Derailleur Hangers. Why do we CNC machine our derailleur hangers?
Because a CNC machined hanger is stronger, stiffer, and will allow your rear derailleur to shift more effectively.
North Shore Billet derailleur hangers out perform OEM hangers because the material we use is a higher grade aluminium than what OEM hangers are made from.
Advantages of a North Shore Billet derailleur hanger:
• Precise fit
• Machined from 6061 T6 aluminium
• Finished with protective pewter anodizing
• Individually packaged and clearly labelled
• This dropout replaces the factory dropout on a Cove Bikes Shocker DH 2007-2010 and Cove Bikes STD 2008-2010.
• The rear axle location has been moved up and slightly rearward to modify the whole bike's geometry.
• BB drop 11mm (- 7/16")
• Head Tube angle -0.5 deg (slacker)
• Wheel Base + 3mm (lengthens by .120")
Suggested Cassette / Rear Derailleur Combos
Due to the new location of the rear axle, some cassette / rear derailleur combinations work better than others.
Please follow our guidelines for optimum shifting performance.
The derailleur's "B" position must be set up so the outer derailleur cage clears the bottom of the modified driveside dropout when in the highest gear.
• Shimano Rear Derailleurs:
you can use MTB cassettes 11-32 and 11-34 or 11-28 road cassettes.
• SRAM Rear Derailleurs:
you can use MTB cassettes 11-32 and 11-34 or 11-26 or 11-28 road cassettes.
*** The dropout must be installed on a bike as a set, as the NSB dropout is different to the factory Disc side dropout originally supplied with Cove frame . ***
• Driveside weight: 75 grams
• CNC machined from 6061 T6 Aluminium
• Anodized Black
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.
More information on returns
PayPal, Bank Transfer or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.