STATUS: COSMETIC DAMAGE
• Item is new and unused
• Cosmetic scratches and damage to decal finish and paint chips to hub
• Very good condition and fully inspected prior to sale
***Please note wheel does NOT include rim tape or hub bolts***
NS Bikes Rotary Hub On Sun Ringle Inferno 29 Welded Rim
NS Bikes Rotary Rear SingleSpeed Hub
The Rotary single features the unique bolts from the Rotary Pro hub with hex heads. We decided to employ a female system in this hub. The steel thru-axle with nuts was replaced with a lighter and stronger oversized alloy 7075 axle and steel bolts. In other words this hub uses the same system that proved itself in our Rotary Single Pro rear hub.
The female axle system will immobilize the wheel in the dropouts no matter what, and there is much less chance to hurt your ankles on the bolts. Overall, we managed to produce an incredibly light and strong hub in an economical price range.
NS Bikes Rotary Rear SingleSpeed Hub Technologies
• material: 6061 T6 alloy body, 7075 alloy axle and cones, steel bolts
• O.L.D 135mm
• compatible with all mtb frames (O.L.D 135 x 10mm or 3/8”)
• female oversize axle system side bolts - this solution rules as it’s light & strong!
• hollow alloy 7075 axle
• 4 sealed bearings (2x main hub bearings, 2x inside driver)
• bolts: 17mm hex head and 8mm Allen hex sockets, 3/8”x24tpi thread
• 10T driver with two big strong sealed bearings
• 3 pawls with 24 engagement points / each 15°
• disk brake mount IS (International Standard / 6-bolts)
• available in 32h and 36h versions
• weight: ~420 grams
Sun Ringle Inferno 29 Welded Disc Rim
• Size: 26"
• Outside Width: 29mm
• Inner bead width: 23.4mm
• Section Height: 21mm
• Weight: 520g
• Type: Welded
• Brake Compatibility: Disc Only
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.More information on returns