Oakley TEN® is the classic Oakley look, amped with volume and rigged with tech. You’ll have sculpturally integrated hinges with dual cam action, a comfortable Three-Point Fit, and the optical performance you need for a life with momentum.
Oakley TEN uses XYZ OPTICS® (a benefit of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®)) to keep your vision razor sharp at every angle of view, even with 8.75 base lens curvature. That’s what TEN offers, and it means you’ll have a wide peripheral view with extra coverage to block annoying things like side glare, wind, and the type of impact that can ruin your outlook. Even with all that curvature, you’ll have optical precision that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and same goes for impact protection because the comfortably lightweight O MATTER® frame is beyond durable.
All our sunglass lenses are made of pure PLUTONITE® to block every ray of UV, and the lens curvature of TEN helps prevent light from sneaking around the sides. If you want optimal performance, go with Oakley HDPolarized lenses. They block 99% of reflected glare without the haze and visual distortion that comes with polarized lenses made with inferior methods. Choose IRIDIUM® lens coating to balance light transmission. You can also get TEN with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses, and you can tailor them with a wide range of options.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
• Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
• Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
• Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Metal icon accents
• Oakley HDPolarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarized efficiency (optional)
• Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
• UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
Black Iridium Polarized: Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating for maximized glare reduction.
• Light Transmission: 9%
• Conditions: extremely bright light
• Protection Index: 3
• Neutral / Contrast: Neutral
Tungsten Iridium Polarized: Medium to bright light. Cuts harsh glare and sharpens visual acuity. Features a subtle Iridium® coating to further reduce glare and tune contrast.
• Light Transmission: 15%
• Conditions: medium to bright light
• Protection Index: 3
• Neutral / Contrast: Contrast
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.