An icon of function and design. Brought bang up to date.
The OneTen Giro short sleeve jersey employs the latest developments in body-mapping research and fabric technology to further improve an icon of cycle clothing and the staple of your riding wardrobe.
Engineered from ultralight and fast-drying microfibre polyester, the Giro is a durable and versatile mid-layer garment designed for use across a variety of weather conditions, whether in combination with base and outer garments for colder days or on its own in warmer weather.
- INSPIRED BY YOU
Body-mapping technology means we use different types of fabric in the areas where they will be most effective:
• Front: Plain microfibre panels to the front offer excellent wind resistance while maintaining breathability and wicking properties; a full-length zipper enables optimum ventilation when the heat is really on;
• Side panels: 3D-structured mesh panels to the sides encourage internal air flow, allowing moisture to evaporate and heat to escape;
• Rear: We've used two distinct types of mesh fabric at the back of the Giro: Mock-eyelet mesh side panels encourage internal air flow while an open mesh central panel features OneTen's unique one-way stretch technology, meaning the fabric will only stretch horizontally in order to prevent items in the jersey pockets from pulling the rear of the garment downwards.
- COMFORT CUT
We've made the Giro with a cycle-specific cut so it feels like a second skin, even on the longest days in the saddle. A longer rear reflects torso positioning on the bike; arm and neck holes have been placed slightly forward and down for the same reason, and an extended tail prevents the garment from riding up and exposing the lower back.
To prevent irritation the Giro features minimal seaming and no internal labels, while soft tape grippers on the arm openings ensure a snug and comfortable fit without flapping or chafing, and are flexible enough to accommodate arm warmers
On the practical side of things the Giro features a full-length front zipper and four rear pockets for your ride essentials – pump/food/outer shell etc – including one zippered pocket to keep coins/keys secure.
- WHO IS IT FOR?
We've designed the Giro short-sleeve jersey for layer for riders of all levels and disciplines, on- and off-road, and it is the perfect companion for year-round training; Sportive-style events; club racing; triathlons and XC mtb.
Used as part of a layered clothing system it will make sure you stay warm and snug on the coldest of winter days; while its ability to help your body regulate heat and moisture will also keep you cool, dry and comfortable in milder conditions.
Simple, durable and versatile, the Giro is the foundation of your year-round cycle wardrobe.
• Ultralight and fast-drying microfibre polyester;
• Simple microfibre polyester panel to front for wind protection;
• 3D structured mesh back panel with one-way stretch;
• 3D structured mesh side panels for internal air flow and ventilation;
• Minimal 3D seaming to prevent irritation;
• Soft-grip sleeve bands;
• Full-length front zipper;
• Four rear pockets, one zippered;
• Cycle-specific cut;
• Colours: Red/Black/White;
• Sizes: XS to XL.
- Delivers toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card