The OneTen Intimo base layer helps you to maintain a constant degree of comfort and warmth even as conditions change from season to season and from hour to hour.
Engineered from ultralight and fast-drying microfibre polyester, the Intimo will keep you cosy in inclement weather by trapping a layer of warm insulating air next to your skin, but when the heat is on it works to draw cold moisture away from the body ('wicking') and allow it to evaporate.
- INSPIRED BY YOU
Body-mapping technology means we use different types of fabric in the areas where they will be most effective:
• Front: A simple microfibre polyester front panel offers protection against the wind in cooler conditions and on descents;
• Rear: A 3D-structured mesh panel at the back enables internal air flow, allowing moisture to evaporate and heat to escape;
• Shoulders: Structured shoulder fabrics protect from damaging UV and infrared rays.
- COMFORT CUT
We've made the Intimo with a cycle-specific cut so it feels like a second skin, even on the longest days in the saddle. A longer rear reflects torso positioning on the bike; arm and neck holes have been placed slightly forward and down for the same reason, and an extended tail prevents the garment from riding up and exposing the lower back.
To prevent chafing and irritation the Intimo features minimal seaming and no internal labels, while soft tape edging on the neck and arm/wrist openings ensure a snug and comfortable fit.
- WHO IS IT FOR?
We've designed the Intimo base layer for riders of all levels and disciplines, and it's as practical on the daily city commute as it is essential for high-level competition.
Used as part of a layered clothing system it will make sure you stay warm and snug on the coldest of winter days; while its ability to help your body regulate heat and moisture will also keep you cool, dry and comfortable in milder conditions.
Simple, durable and versatile, the Intimo is an essential element of your cooler-conditions cycle wardrobe.
- Why a base layer?
Base layers provide insulation in cool conditions by trapping a layer of air next to the skin, which is then warmed by the body's own heat. A base layer also plays an essential role in keeping you cool and comfortable even on the warmest of days by drawing cold moisture (sweat) away from the skin and allowing it to evaporate – a process known as wicking.
• In summer, sweat is your friend - Moisture wicking in warmer weather helps move heat energy away from the body through evaporation, rather than simply sweat running or dripping off of the body, when it is then wasted.
• In winter, sweat is your enemy – Moisture wicking in cold/windy conditions helps to keep drier layers next to the skin, reducing heat loss through evaporative cooling and conduction.
Good base layers work hard to avoid being saturated by sweat – a process known as 'wetting out' – at which point they become useless.
Base layers are ideally used in conjunction with other clothing layers according to the prevalent conditions – for example with warmer mid-layer garments and weatherproof outer jackets to provide winter protection, and with light mid-layer garments and/or light showerproof and packable shell jackets in warmer conditions or where a range of temperatures is expected to be experienced in a single day.
• Ultralight and fast-drying microfibre polyester;
• Washable and durable;
• Resistant to odour;
• Simple microfibre polyester panel to front for wind protection;
• 3D structured mesh to rear for optimum ventilation;
• Structured shoulders for solar protection;
• Minimal 3D seaming to prevent irritation;
• Cycle-specific cut;
• Available in short- and long-sleeve versions;
• Colours: Grey front/white rear panel;
• Sizes: XS to XL.
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.