Mountain pursuits, Adventure racing, Bike packing.
Escapist 25 is the mid-size pack in the Escapist series. This panel loading pack is ideal for day long bike adventures and overnight hut to hut bike packing trips. Comfort features include a Bio-Stretch™ ventilated harness, mesh hipbelt with ErgoPull™ closure and an AirScape™ ventilated backpanel. Internal organizer pockets for bike specific tools, a LidLock™ helmet attachment, blinker light attachment and reflective detailing round out the Escapist's bicycling oriented features. Bottom zip entry and and an internal zipped divider make for easy access and organization.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy1506 Spot on
Just the right size for a full day bag, I can get everything in I need for a full day on the bike or for full day hiking in the peak district.
fully recommend, my only down side I have is you have to buy the water bladder separate.
01 July 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by badice Замечательный, удобный, красивый и качественный рюкзак.
Удобно сидит на спине, даже при полной загрузке. куча кармашков. Прекрасное крепление для шлема. качественные швы и молнии. использую вместе с гидропаком, очень удобно. Светоотражающий чехол для дождя. Регулировка по плечам
Из минусов: маленький кармашек на левой лямке. Мой телефон (iPhone5) туда не влезает, трудновато дотягиваться и расстегивать кармашек одной рукой на нижней боковой застежке. Нижние затяжки утянул до упора и все равно не плотно к телу. Хотя не такой уж я и тощий :)
довольно вместителен, но все же стоило бы взять 30ю модель.
Во всем остальном просто здорово. Однозначно рекомендую.
25 March 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ScourgedFlesh Отличное качество, очень удобный!
Езжу с этим рюкзаком почти месяц, брал M/L 25 литров, по размеру само то! В основной отсек без проблем входит папка форматом А4, ноут 15". Все продумано до мелочей от дышащей спинки и лямок, до застежек. Радуют мелкие кармашки на поясе и груди (очень удобно для всякой мелочи типа ключей, плеера, денег), боковыми кармашками сеточками без проблем можно пользоваться не снимая рюкзак. Материал и качество рюкзака на высоте!
Моя оценка 10/10. Рекомендую!
13 March 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jostoch great product
great product. feels great on the back, like if there is no load at all
24 January 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous Good commuter and epic pack
- Fits a 15" laptop with ease, rain cover provides a little bit of padding when you put the pack down. A4 fits in easily too. Both tuck a little behind the top compartment (difficult to explain) which holds them fairly securely.
- Plenty of space for a long day, or overnighter in a bivy, hostel etc.
- Light, but surprisingly strong (I passed a tree a little close and got the end of a short stout branch between the pack and my back, which lifted me bodily off the bike but left the pack unscathed. Multiple rolls in the dirt and mine's still looking new.
- Decent ventilation.
- Light coloured liner inside makes it easier to find stuff (on my black one it's orange inside)
- two smaller compartments are practical; I carry wallet, glasses and stuff in the top one, tools, spares and first aid in the other which has good organiser bits.
- bottom entry option is actually pretty useful. I have the divider in mine unzipped most of the time.
- bottom compression straps work well
- pockets on the waist strap are practical and don't squash stuff against your hips.
- rain cover is great!
- access to bladder without opening the pack is really, really convenient
- pocket on the left shoulder strap is good for a (small) phone, access card etc.
- reflective stuff is good
- pocket on the shoulder strap is a bit uncomfortable, seems to make the strap rub on my chest a bit
- back pad is quite hard, and if you've got seams, zips etc. across the back of your jersey it can rub. same for any pack, but a bit worse than my others.
- side pockets are not great if chewing on the stem, stuff falls out. Compression straps should work OK, but sewing on mine was not 100% so I can only route on side strap outside the pocket, the other is inside. also, the strap holes in these pockets are a pain, as little stuff like chap sticks, bike computers(!) and the like can fall out the holes.
- top compression straps are pretty pointless, too little range.
- sits a bit broader at the top of my back than my previous one, so brushing trees with it in tight singletrack is common.
That's about it. After a few thousand kms over the last few months, about a third on sealed road/path, a third on double track or wider paths, and a third single track, I'd recommend it. It's comfortable enough, carries well when loaded, has good features and is standing up to the (ab)use better than I expected. for what it's worth I have had many similar sized packs, from various manufacturers, and this one and the Deuters are the pick of the bunch for me.
03 April 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous Lovely jubbly
Spent quite a while deliberating over a mid-sized backpack and settled on this. It is very well finished and thought out, even without unzipping the internal divider, you can fit an A4 sized item in the top main compartment! Can't really find any faults with it apart from one amusing incident, which was probably my aero-position and not the bag's fault. Slipping a roadie for a while, decide to overtake, head down, tucked in, smashing the cranks and my CRC branded water bottle self ejected from the side mesh pocket and the top lid smashed on the road, quite embarrassing and amusing at the same time. Never even had a drink out of it!
15 July 2012