The new PCS-10 has all the features of our popular PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand but with special upgrades to make set up, take down, and use faster and easier.The PCS-10 works well with many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
Park Tool Home Mechanic PCS10 Repair Stand Specifications:
Cam-type clamp allows single action clamping of tubes 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm). Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and jaw covers are replaceable (part #1185K).
Composite top tube for smooth 360-degree clamp rotation.
Quick release height adjustment (39" to 57", 99cm to 145cm).
Folds to 41" (104cm) for portability and storage.
Three-point leg system with reinforced center yolk for superior stability
Sliding retention rings lock folding legs
Exclusive Receiver Pod accessory mounts allow easy installation of BTK-1 Bucket and Tool Kilt and PTH-1
Buy Park Tool Home Mechanic PCS10 Repair Stands from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jomateix Real high quality stand - stand de muy alta calidad y precio ajustado
Great value for money. Higher quality than expected from pictures. easy to mount, 10 min (even though it took me 20 just to enjoy double¡¡)
It works perfect and needs few space for storage.
29 November 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nautiboy A Home Mechanic Must Buy
It was a tough decision between PRS 20 versus PCS 10 in my purchase process. Having given it enough thoughts on what a beginner like me will need, the PCS10 is the choice. It was shipped on the day the order was placed and I received it 5 days later from UK to Singapore, free shipping included.
The box arrived in perfect condition, unboxed and it was fixed up in less than 5mins, instructions manual included and it was easy to get it up.
There are $50pounds or less option available online, but Parktool is known for its quality and built, thus the price paid is really value for money(is cheaper by more than 40% locally helps too). Is sturdy, weighted and plenty of engagement options. I suggest you check out Parktool video.
Without much hesitation, put my bike on the stand and dismantled my bike 85% in a jiffy...so much fun. The 15% is the crank and chairings as I do not have the tools needed. That will be my next order.
Good CRC customer service as well!!
Will deal again, anytime...Thanks CRC!!!
15 November 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boris Du GROS matos
Qualité au top, montage facile, repliage aussi, ce pied fait ultra solide et la pince multiposition permet une prise parfaite quelque soit le vélo. J'y ai rajouté un kit plateau 106 pour mes outils, bidons...
Vraiment bien conçu, le tout se replie en 5 sec et s'oublie dans un coin du garage.
06 September 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 Solid
I choose PCS-10 over PCS-9 partly due to the the Quick Release System and the option to add on accessories. I got the 106 work tray as well. Not to say that the latter is not good but just that I wanted the convenience and ease of deploying and storing when I'm not using the stand. Its something that I have to pay more for rather than qualm over it later. I would have gotten the more wallet friendly PCS-9 if I have a more permanent work space and could leave it erect on a long term basis.
Anyway, here is my review after assembling it. It is very stable after I attached my 15kg freeride bike and I believe there wouldn't be any problem for a DH bike. Everything works well though there some effort required when unfolding / folding due to its weight. Yes its quite heavy and I'm glad it has the quick release making it less of a hassle. Finally for my needs, I find it a solid performer, meets my expectation and I have the confidence that it would last me for quite a long time.
19 August 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous Solid, Tough Bike Work Stand
I was so excited once I got this work stand.
setting up was easy and completed within 10 mins without any issue.
Below will be my reviews for this work stand.
- Easy to install once received for CRC
- Very solid piece of work stand.
- Able to adjustable height to suit anyone.
- Weight itself help to hold and balance the bike really well.
- Quick release clamp adjustment was easy and fast. just a few sec you able to clamp your bike.
- Rubber on the quick release bike clamp helps to protect my carbon frame bike and able to secure and hold the bike well.
- height adjustment wasn't too hard but need time to get use to it.
- Quick release Clamps are big and strong to hold the work stand without any slip issue after locked.
- The adjustable turning handle on the Quick release clamp make is very easy during clamping.
- Quick release Clamp able to rotate 360 and able to clamp at any angle.
- The 'V' design legs stand helps to save space and I've able to put it close to the wall when space are concern for me.
- Open the work stand was easy and not issue for me.
- Compact and easy for storage and there a plastic click to secure the legs for keep the legs secure but....
- Able to take a 10kg MTB and 7kg road bike without any concern.
- Rotating the bike quick release clamp have to be careful in case you over turn it and the whole clamp may just drop off and hit your foot.(Just remember to hold the clamp while rotating or removing the clamp during use or after use.)
- Closing the work stand was a little problem for me because I need to pull up the center piece and follow by pressing the legs spring ball stopper and fold the 2 legs and due to the heavy weight at the top clamp and I've need time to get it right.
- The ball spring stopper was not easy for me while keeping folding this work stand and sometime I pinched my finger while trying to push it in. will be good park tool able to improve this.
- After folded the work stand and remove the quick release Bike clamp, there's no click or holder to secure it. not like the legs there's a plastic legs click holder to secure the legs to prevent from moving during transferring and carry it for storage.
- The paint at the both legs are peel off, scratched and rubbing during folding and unfolding.
Overall this is a very good Bike work stand and value of money.
Not much negative feed back for this work stand.
Just a few points for improvement, after that will be perfect work stand non-pro user like me.
I've also purchased the tool holder tray and really make hold and reach my tools without any issue. (But a little expensive for a plastic tool holder with a metal rod frame holder.
07 May 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous The best stand!!!
Guys it's the best stand for servicing and cleaning my bike!!! The PARK TOOL name guarantee the quality of this product that is very high!!!
Awesome and value for money!!!
16 April 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous Отличная стойка для домашнего ремонта
Отличная стойка для домашнего ремонта. С ней настройка и сборка велосипеда в превращается в приятное времяпрепровождение. Прокачка тормозов, настройка переключателей и прочий ремонт и настройка с такой стойкой делать одно удовольствие.
30 March 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous Excellent
J'utilise ce pied depuis 6 mois environ pour maintenir la flotte de vélo familliale. Excellent produit, très solide et très stable. il maintient tout les vélos, même les plus lourd dans n'importe quel position.
Il se replie ou déplie en 2 minute, sans outils. Je le range facilement dans un coin de mon local vélo.
16 January 2013
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0http://answers.chainreactioncycles.com/answers/5230-en_gb/product/prod12702/question/987351/undohelpfulness.djs?format=embeddedhtml&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&return=__RETURN__&innerreturn=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.chainreactioncycles.com%2Fanswers%2F5230-en_gb%2Fproduct%2Fprod12702%2Fquestions.djs%3Fformat%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue%26expandquestion%3D987351&user=__USERID__&authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__
The adjustable clamp on this stand will comfortably hold any standard frame that falls within the parameters listed (tube diameters of 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm)). The clamp uses a wind down mechanism so the amount of pressure can be set by the user.
Additional information about CRCHops could not be loaded.
0out of0found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0http://answers.chainreactioncycles.com/answers/5230-en_gb/product/prod12702/answer/930612/undohelpfulness.djs?format=embeddedhtml&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&return=__RETURN__&innerreturn=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.chainreactioncycles.com%2Fanswers%2F5230-en_gb%2Fproduct%2Fprod12702%2Fquestions.djs%3Fformat%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue%26expandquestion%3D987351%26expandanswer%3D930612&user=__USERID__&authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__