We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
• This frame was previously on display in our warehouse showroom
• New and unused, very minor signs of handling
• Principia Carbon Weave forks, headset, rear hanger, seat clamp all included
• Frame has been examined and tested prior to listing
*** Please note carbon compression nut not supplied ***
The most exciting new frameset from Principia ever, the Revolution is thoroughly redesigned. Extremely lightweight, yet maintaining exceptional power transfer. The all new D2S (design 2 size) technology offers unprecedented ride quality for riders of all sizes. There’s a reason why it’s called the Revolution.
• Tube Insert Welding - Unglamorous and invisible, but definitely important. The tubes are fitted inside each other rather than on top of each other, i.e. the seat tube is inserted into the bottom bracket and the top tube into the head tube. It allows for closer tolerances, better weld quality and saves excess material. This all adds up to a lighter frame, without any sacrifice on the parts of safety or performance.
• SX Geometry - SX Differential Slope Geometry varies the amount of slope according to frame size. The smaller frames get a more dramatic slope, while the larger frames feature only a moderate slope. In a sense, the work on the SX slope technology began 4 years ago, when Principia introduced the S6 (6 centimetre slope) technology. What we found was that while the S6 slope was perfect for the smaller sizes, it often produced an unaesthetic and structurally unsound seat post length, on the larger frame sizes. The SX technology is a new, individual approach to sloping frame geometries, ensuring a proper fit for all frame sizes.
• Carbon Friendly Seat Tube - Carbon seat posts are lightweight and strong, which is good. They are also susceptible to failure if fitted incorrectly, which is bad. The main problem is with the traditional clamping method, which exerts very concentrated` pressure on the sides of the seat post. Principia’s new, patented, carbon friendly seat tube clamps the post gently, spreading pressure over a larger area. Your carbon seat post will be much happier for it. Additional safety measures apply for carbon seat posts, so please consult your Principia Owner’s Manual.
• Fork Carbon Principia Weave: - 1.1/8”
• Sizes – 57cm or 59cm
• Colour - Metallic Blue.