Recycled items have imperfections or suffered wear during the course of sale here at Chain Reaction Cycles. They include Ex-Display, Ex-Demo, Cosmetic Damage or Refurbished items that have been returned by customers, repaired by suppliers or have scratches or minor damage from transport or display.
• Frame was on display in our warehouse showroom
• Item is new, unused & in excellent condition
• May show signs of handling and storage
*** Please note frame, seat clamp, rear hanger & headset only, does NOT include forks ***
Principa - Revolution Frame
The most exciting new frameset from Principia ever, the Revolution is thoroughly redesigned. Extremely lightweight, yet maintaining exceptional power transfer. The all new D2S (design 2 size) technology offers unprecedented ride quality for riders of all sizes. There’s a reason why it’s called the Revolution.
• Tube Insert Welding - Unglamorous and invisible, but definitely important. The tubes are fitted inside each other rather than on top of each other, i.e. the seat tube is inserted into the bottom bracket and the top tube into the head tube. It allows for closer tolerances, better weld quality and saves excess material. This all adds up to a lighter frame, without any sacrifice on the parts of safety or performance.
• SX Geometry - SX Differential Slope Geometry varies the amount of slope according to frame size. The smaller frames get a more dramatic slope, while the larger frames feature only a moderate slope. In a sense, the work on the SX slope technology began 4 years ago, when Principia introduced the S6 (6 centimetre slope) technology. What we found was that while the S6 slope was perfect for the smaller sizes, it often produced an unaesthetic and structurally unsound seatpost length, on the larger frame sizes. The SX technology is a new, individual approach to sloping frame geometries, ensuring a proper fit for all frame sizes.
• Carbon Friendly Seat Tube - Carbon seatposts are lightweight and strong, which is good. They are also susceptible to failure if fitted incorrectly, which is bad. The main problem is with the traditional clamping method, which exerts very concentrated` pressure on the sides of the seatpost. Principia’s new, patented, carbon friendly seat tube clamps the post gently, spreading pressure over a larger area. Your carbon seatpost will be much happier for it. Additional safety measures apply for carbon seatposts, so please consult your Principia Owner’s Manual.
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.More information on returns