• This frame was previously on display in our warehouse showroom
• New and unused, very minor signs of handling
• F600 carbon forks , headset, rear hanger, seat clamp all included
• Frame has been examined and tested prior to listing
The most exciting new frameset from Principia ever, the Revolution is thoroughly redesigned. Extremely lightweight, yet maintaining exceptional power transfer. The all new D2S (design 2 size) technology offers unprecedented ride quality for riders of all sizes. There’s a reason why it’s called the Revolution.
• Tube Insert Welding - Unglamorous and invisible, but definitely important. The tubes are fitted inside each other rather than on top of each other, i.e. the seat tube is inserted into the bottom bracket and the top tube into the head tube. It allows for closer tolerances, better weld quality and saves excess material. This all adds up to a lighter frame, without any sacrifice on the parts of safety or performance.
• SX Geometry - SX Differential Slope Geometry varies the amount of slope according to frame size. The smaller frames get a more dramatic slope, while the larger frames feature only a moderate slope. In a sense, the work on the SX slope technology began 4 years ago, when Principia introduced the S6 (6 centimetre slope) technology. What we found was that while the S6 slope was perfect for the smaller sizes, it often produced an un-aesthetic and structurally unsound seatpost length, on the larger frame sizes. The SX technology is a new, individual approach to sloping frame geometries, ensuring a proper fit for all frame sizes.
• Carbon Friendly Seat Tube - Carbon seat posts are lightweight and strong, which is good. They are also susceptible to failure if fitted incorrectly, which is bad. The main problem is with the traditional clamping method, which exerts very concentrated` pressure on the sides of the seat post. Principia’s new, patented, carbon friendly seat tube clamps the post gently, spreading pressure over a larger area. Your carbon seat post will be much happier for it. Additional safety measures apply for carbon seat` posts, so please consult your Principia Owner’s Manual.
F600 Hi-Quality Carbon/Alloy Road forks
Vitus Bikes have a long heritage in road cycling and have racked up quite a few Pro Tour stage wins over the years with riding greats such as Irish road cycling star Sean Kelly who claimed stage victories in the Tour de France onboard a Vitus bike. Vitus pioneered the bonding process that is now widely used in the manufacture of carbon frames and this process has been developed and refined and is still utilized in all high end Vitus Carbon Fibre Forks including the F600. Utilizing sound design concepts through to the use of high grade aerospace alloy and carbon fibre you can be sure that each and every Vitus product has been designed to provide the perfect balance between performance, function and style.
• 1 1/8” Steerer
• Sizes - 55cm and 57cm
• Colour - Metallic Blue.
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.
More information on returns
PayPal, Bank Transfer or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.