How to get from A to B as quickly as possible? Good question; a good answer: use a Pro-Lite Time Trial frame.
Why? Because we have designed and developed many different frames for both national and professional teams around the world, who never seem to produce the same size of rider more than once.
The point is that the average rider is not a paid professional and can't afford to have a so called custom frame builder spend 3 months to convince you that you should pay a small fortune to have something made for you, that we all know is no faster than a frame using race proven geometry at fraction of the price.
Linked to the fact we don’t just let anyone with a welding machine build out of Pro-Lite PBS tubing, we have created the time trial frame that is designed for the serious racer who wants to get from A to B as quickly as possible.
The Espresso is one of four frames that are compatible with the new Aerobuster system.
Thanks to this standard, the Espresso can use either a standard 27.2mm round seatpost via a converter OR the super-rigid Aerobuster seatpost.
• Super Light full P.B.S 7005 Alloy Time Trial Frame
• 1 1/8" Integrated Headset (41.8 campy)
• Seat post Diameter: 27.2 mm round
• English-threaded Bottom Bracket shell
• Replaceable Dropouts designed to break in a fall protecting the frame from severe damage.
• Weight: 1640 g / 51 cm (V)
• Adjustable Dropouts for tyre 700-20C-23C
• Internal Brake Cable Routing
*Please Note: No seat clamp included picture for illustration only*
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.