STATUS: EX DEMO
• Previously fitted to a bike used at a CRC sponsored charity race
• Superficial signs of heavy use to rim braking surface and fitting marks as expected
• Small cosmetic scratches and marks to decal finish and damge to carry bag handle and finish
• Very good condition and fully inspected prior to sale
***Comes complete with rim tape, carry bags, replacement spokes and front QR skewer only***
Pro-Lite Gavia Wheelset with Braking Surface
From 2008, Pro Lite has decided to expand our Gavia wheelset range. Each Gavia wheelset is equipped with our patented "Bolzano" hub.
The Pro-Lite Bolzano hub is designed to provide maximum power to output ratios, whilst offering superior wheel stability and structure. When coupled with the unique Pro-Lite spoke made from Swedish Stainless Steel, you have a combination that is everything the rider needs. During tests using several Pro riders, we used a power meter set at 300 watts of power over 50km and the results were amazing. The result was an average faster time over 50km of 89.2 seconds.
What were also consistent were the comments riders made after each test. The phrase “those wheels are really fast” was repeated many times. It became evident that lighter wheels flex far too much under maximum load by the rider, showing that weight saving does have its disadvantages. An overly light wheel can cause the rider to waste power. A Pro-Lite wheel allows the rider to actually go faster using the same amount of power.
In plain English, the power transfer on a Pro-Lite wheel is the key to keeping you ahead of the rest.
Pro-Lite Gavia Wheelset Specifications:
• Rim: High modulus T700 Carbon. Alloy Wall Clincher
• Front Hub: Bolzano - 20 H
• Rear Hub: Bolzano - 24 H
• Lacing: Front - 2 Cross / Rear -3 Cross
• Spokes: PRO-LITE 3.2 mm stainless aero spoke
• Nipples: Integrated
• Skewer: Brunico Carbon / Titanium Rod