The Tubular Rim has a very low rolling resistance compared to standard rims with it aero profile, the strong construction methods will ensure a lifetime of outstanding performances.
With so many victories in 2005, including Michelle Dillon winning the world duathlon championships and Stuart Hayes winning the London Triathlon to name but two, we have again listened carefully to what our customers around the world are asking us to produce. So now you have it the – the Vicenza rim.
• Rim Construction: Mono High modulus T700 Carbon Tubular
• Front 20 H, Rear 24H
• Recommended lasing: Front – Radial, Rear - 2 cross
• Profile: 90mm
• Weight: 1342g fully built with Pro-Lite Vicenza
Rear hub and Pro-Lite aero spokes
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.