For , PRO is powering your performance like never before. Giving you an edge that means something when you’re trying to nose ahead at the finish line.
The PRO line is full of subtle refinements to make slippery silhouettes even slicker. Focused on the perfect balance between lightness and rigidity. With rugged designs that look like they’re built to slice through the air like a knife.
PRO Powers Your Performance
Features: • Fully integrated UD Carbon stem-handlebar combination • Monocoque Carbon construction for optimal stiffness to weight ratio • Ergonomic and compact bend-design • Integrated Dual Cable Routing • Colour: UD Carbon or Shiny White with Carbon windows • Weight: 350g.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous Light, Versatile, Strong, but not without faults
- Let me start of by saying that this is a superb handlebar/stem combo. I have it on my Enigma Eclipse and it looks stunning.
- The computer bracket that you can put on is very small, and I can barely fit a Polar CS series computer on it. A mate works with carbon fibre and he has made me a big mount that I can fit my Garmin 800 on but not many people will have access to that.
- I would recommend double taping the bar when you get it because there is a little ridge on the sides (where the main portion meets the drops) and it is sometimes uncomfortable.
- The bars are also a weird size so give up on the idea that you can put a computer on the stem part or on the flats.
- Other than these faults it's a great bar. You can feel a very positive feel from the road through them, and they feel like they are made of granite and will never break.
- Overall I would recommend this bar/stem combo. And when you think about it it's pretty cheap for a stem AND handlebar.
29 May 2011