The deus xc post features an innovative, patent
pending head design which offers maximum adjustability while minimizing weight.
• Forged and CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost
head is incredibly strong and fatigue resistant.
• Patent pending head design is lightweight and distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
• Offers unprecendented adjustibility - with infinite tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
• Side clamping rail system distributes loads to the clamp, rather
than the bolt, virtually eliminating the possibility of broken bolts.
• The head accomodates 7mm and 8mm rails while providing 35mm of rail support. Features a 0.5" rearward offset.
• The seatpost tube is manufactured from 7050 heat treated aluminum for the optimal strength to weight ratio.
• Race Face's triple butting process maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight.
• The tube is anodized and shot peened for increased fatigue life
- Delivers toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card