- Frame was built up as a display in a warehouse showroom
- Item is new, unused and in excellent condition
- Minor superficial signs of fitting but never used
- Fully inspected prior to sale
Ragley Blue Pig
For 2013, we have updated the Blue Pig! The 2013 Blue Pig features our
all New 2013 Trail Geometry and a custom triple butted and heat treated
4130 Chromoly steel tube-set frame. Building on the success of our
previous Blue Pig models we have retained our innovative features such
as the 3 Finger Bridge, Chainstay mounted disc brake calliper and our
Taperlite seat tube. The slack head angle and inclusion of ISCG 05 tabs
hint at this bike’s true intentions for getting lairy on the trails and
hammering the descents!
The Blue Pig uses the 44mm headset standard which permits the use of
headsets from Cane Creek, Nukeproof and others to accommodate all
steerer tube configurations. With the right headset, this frame can
take a 1.125in, tapered or 1.5in fork. We recommend Nukeproof headset
models - 44IESS and 44IISS (standard), 44IETS (tapered) or 44EEOS
NEW 2013 Trail Geometry: Our revised Blue Pig geometry retains a slack
head angle of 66.5deg yet drops the bottom bracket height to lower your
centre of gravity and inspire confidence through the rough stuff. When
coupled with a mid to long travel fork, the improved geometry results
in impeccable trail manners, handling and stability which should see
you go up, along and down faster than ever before!
Ragley Blue Pig Hardtail Frame Features:
Custom triple butted and heat treated 4130 Chromoly steel.
CE EN14766 Certified.
"Three Finger" chainstay bridge is exclusive to Ragley, and allows
massive tyre clearance so you can fit 2.5in rubber with massive
chainring and tyre clearance. Happy with 36t middle rings and gives
resilience to any attempted chainsuck/derailment.
Bolt on Cable guides located on the underside of the top tube allow for
neat and tidy adaptable routing to suit your set up.
- Chainstay mounted post disc brake mount (Max rotor size:
- Revised and updated Trail geometry. ISCG 05 Tabs.
- Ragley Blue Pig Hardtail Frame Specifications:
- Front Derailleur: 34.9mm Top Pull.
- Recommended fork travel: 130/140mm with external bottom cup
– 150/160mm with internal bottom cup.