· Previously on display at a CRC event
· New and unused
· Very minor signs of handling to finish
· Excellent condition
***Please note frame is missing seat clamp***
Designed by award winning designer Brant Richards of Shedfire, manufactured for us in the best frameshop in Taiwan we've ever seen, this is a hardcore long forked trail hardtail, designed to take everything you can throw at it.
Though the word "revolutionary" is used a lot, some of the tricks Shedfire and Ragley have pulled on this custom triple internal and externally butted tubeset are right up there. The lightest long travel steel hardtail in it's class to pass and exceed the demanding new CEN 14766 test for frame strength and durability.
Hand welded from custom drawn chromoly tubing, aligned on precision alignment table after manufacture, this is a true new-school steel hardtail with a ride that belies the strength and toughness the frame's had built into it. Give it everything you can throw at it, and it'll take it all. Featuring huge tyre clearances, bombproof cabling systems, and "new school" handling when coupled with contemporary long travel forks (between 130 and 150mm).
Featuring a slack 67.5deg head angle, coupled with a long top tube, these frames are designed to run a short stem (between 50 and 70mm) to give fine control but amazing stability, with the handling that will work at high and low speeds, through rock gardens and drops. A seat angle that puts the rider central on the bike, whatever their size, and a chainstay length that balances tyre clearance, traction and hill climbing ability.
"Three Finger" chainstay bridge is exclusive to Ragley. Allows massive tyre clearance so you can fit up to 2.5in rubber, massive chainring clearance which is happy with 36t middle rings, resilience to any attempted chainsuck/derailment. Bridgeless design gives better mud clearance. Bracing to non driveside stay provides high BB stiffness for stomp-and-go power input.
• Bridgeless seatstays give awesome ride and huge mud clearance.
• Chainstay mounted disc brake calliper means lighter gauge seatstays can be used to promote sublime ride quality, give a stiffer mounting for the rear brake, and a neater mounting location.
• Rear slotted seat tube provides proven extra durability over extended front slotted models.
• Bolt on cable guides give multiple options for cable routing and replaceability.
• Custom sticker kit lets your personalise your frame your way.
• Two choices of colour
• Front Derailleur: 28.6mm Top Pull
• Seat Post: 27.2mm
• Seat Collar: 29.8/30mm
• ChainLine: 50mm
• BB Shell 68mm
• Headset 1.125in standard
• Rear disc size up to 203mm
• Fork length 130-150mm optimised.
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.More information on returns