The Respro® Nitesight™ anti-pollution mask offers a high standard of protection from the inhalation of primary pollutants associated with vehicle exhaust emissions. The Nitesight™ has a contoured design ensuring the mask 'seals' comfortably and is manufactured from hypo-allergenic Neoprene. The filter in the Nitesight™ mask has been specifically developed for filtering a wide variety of pollutants commonly found in most major cities. With two essential exhalation valves to allow unwanted heat, carbon dioxide and water vapour out it is an excellent means of protetcting yourself against urban pollution.
• Hydrocarbons including Benzene & Pyrene • Nitrogen Oxides • Sulphur Dioxide • Lead Oxide and Black Smoke • Micron Size Particulates including Pollen Dust and Building Dust
The Nitesight™ mask features the same components as the City mask plus a Scotchlite™ skin making the user very visible.
• Activated charcoal filter • Velcro fastening • Made from neoprene • Two sizes • Two exhalation valves • Benefits: • Filters out exhaust emissions • Fits without fuss and fully adjustable • Durable and washable • Ensures correct fit for adults • Releases heat and water vapour
Rated 5 out of 5 by atsman Отлично
Не представляю теперь как я раньше без неё ездил по городу. Отлично сидит, сопротивление дыханию не велико. Единственно в первые 3 поездки у меня не правильно стоял фильтр - швом вверх! Из-за этого натер переносицу, но после переворачивания фильтра (швом вниз) все стало отлично. Не ошибитесь!
05 September 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous Enough protection.
17 January 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous It's for you to decide
1. good city smog filtering - 5 of 5;
2. cold wind is not your problem - 5 of 5.
3. eye-cathing device - 5 of 5
1. it climbs down and rubs bridge of nose - 3 of 5 for comfort
2. hard to nose breathing so open up your mouth - 4 of 5
3. eye-cathing device - 5 of 5
17 April 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous no more bus stink!
i was a bit dubious of this at first but living and commuting in paris i was getting sick of bus fumes and scooter stink so thought id give the mask a try. at first it hurt my nose but it soon broke in. i wear it everyday and it really makes a difference. if i momentarily take it off i notice. reflective trim is great and gets me some funny looks from scared kids too. i also suffer from sensitive teeth and this cuts that right out too during winter.
12 February 2010
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous very reflective but restricts breathing more than expected
This certainly looks the part and is highly reflective, but i cannot believe how much it restricts my breathing! i can wear it for approx 2 miles but any more feels like im having an asthma attack! im going to carry on for a while in the hope i get used to it but im doubtful i will ever be able to do my 10 mile commute wearing it. on the flip side im sure it does what it says and filters out all the nasty's.
03 April 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous In a city, its as essential as a helmet.
I've commuted both in London and Los Angeles with this mask. If you've ever cycled behind a bus or truck you'll appreciate the need for this. The filter removes all the dirt and exhaust. I buy new ones each month and am amazed how dirty the old ones are. The reflective part is pure genius, makes you visible from all angles, and also intimidates some drivers. And if that makes them more aware, and wary, of you, you're safer too. In a city, its as essential as a helmet.
08 May 2006