STATUS: EX DEMO
• Previously fitted to a bike used at a demo event
• Cosmetic signs of use and fitting as expected
• Minor marks to paint finish
• Stanchions are in excellent condition with no marks or damage
• Very good condition and fully inspected prior to sale
***Please note star nut is fitted, steerer has been cut to 165mm and fork does NOT include optional internal spacers***
Rock Shox Revelation RCT3 29" Fork
Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback from trail riders out there that we wanted to give something back. Winner of numerous magazine tests, we upgraded Revelation with our new Motion Control DNA system. Now, the stiff and lightweight ultimate trail fork is even smoother and more responsive. Add in the new RCT3 - a lockout with three positions - and you can adapt to any terrain: Switch between "Open (with all DNA possibilities), "Threshold" (takes away the big bumps) and "Lockout" for fast rolling on smooth ground.
Introducing Revelation 29": a proven lightweight platform designed for aggressive trail riding. Smooth responsiveness provided by Motion Control DNA damping systems perfectly pairs with Maxle Lite and 120mm travel.
Rock Shox Revelation RCT3 29" Fork Features:
• Weight: 1810g, based on tapered steerer and 20mm Maxle Lite
• Travel: 120mm - internally adjustable
• Spring: Dual Air
• Damping: Motion Control DNA RCT3 - Crown Mounted Lockout
• Rebound: Dual Flow
• Axle: 20mm Maxle Lite
• Steerer: Tapered Alloy
Rock Shox Revelation RCT3 29" Fork Technology:
• 29" - Let’s face it. You know what you want from your suspension, which is why we believe in giving our riders the options they desire. You’ll find that several of our forks are available in 29-inch models for riders who have a penchant for bigger wheels.
• Air Guides - We print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favorite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
• Dual Air - With independently adjustable positive and negative air spring chambers, Dual Air is race or trail ready, highly tunable, and one of the lightest air spring systems on the market.
• Dual Flow - Suspension shouldn’t pack up in rock gardens or buck after big drops. That’s why Dual Flow incorporates independent damping circuits, allowing separate rebound speeds for big hits and small ones. A user-adjustable knob controls the beginning-stroke (small-hit) rebound, and a factory-set ending-stroke (big-hit) rebound creates the perfect suspension for whatever the trail (or park) throws your way. Now tuning your suspension for your unique needs is as easy as a clockwise or counterclockwise turn. In the RockShox world this is clicking toward the turtle or the “jackalope.”
• Maxle Lite - Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It’s ridiculous, right? It’s just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don’t need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn’t so ridiculous after all.
• Power Bulge - When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride. Plus, it’s called Power Bulge.
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.More information on returns