STATUS: COSMETIC DAMAGE
• Previously fitted to a display bike at a CRC show
• Superficial signs of fitting to steerer as expected
• Small cosmetic paint chips to face of steerer crown
• Very light superficial rub marks and scratch to legs
• Excellent condition otherwise and fully inspected prior to sale
***Please note forks do NOT come with decals and have plain black legs but item comes with star nut, pump and spare seals kit. Steerer cut to 210mm***
Rock Shox Revelation RCT3 Solo Air - 15mm
Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback from trail riders out there that we wanted to give something back. Winner of numerous magazine tests, we upgraded Revelation with our new Motion Control DNA system. Now, the stiff and lightweight ultimate trail fork is even smoother and more responsive. Add in the new RCT3 - a lockout with three positions - and you can adapt to any terrain: Switch between "Open (with all DNA possibilities), "Threshold" (takes away the big bumps) and "Lockout" for fast rolling on smooth ground.
• Weight: 27.5": 1787 g
• Damping: Motion Control DNA RCT3, Rebound: Dual Flow
• Spring: Solo Air
• Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3 position compression (open/platform/lock), Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
• Steerer: Aluminium
• Crown: Forged, hollow 6066 aluminium w/custom heat treatment
• Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminium, Low Friction Anodized
• Lowers: 26": Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake, 15x100 Maxle Lite
• Axle: 15 mm
• Maximum Rotor Size: 215mm
• Remotes: No
• Weight: 27.5” 1987 g
• Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
• Air Guides:We print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat
• Power Bulge: When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride.
• Dual Flow: Suspension shouldn’t pack up in rock gardens or buck after big drops. That’s why Dual Flow incorporates independent damping circuits, allowing separate rebound speeds for big hits and small ones. A user-adjustable knob controls the beginning-stroke (small-hit) rebound, and a factory-set ending-stroke (big-hit) rebound creates the perfect suspension for whatever the trail (or park) throws your way. Now tuning your suspension for your unique needs is as easy as a clockwise or counterclockwise turn. In the RockShox world this is clicking toward the turtle or the “jackalope.”
• Maxle Lite: Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It’s ridiculous, right? It’s just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don’t need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn’t so ridiculous after all. Now available in 20 x 110mm and 15 x 100mm sizes.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0http://answers.chainreactioncycles.com/answers/5230-en_gb/product/prod113971/question/1109306/undohelpfulness.djs?format=embeddedhtml&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&return=__RETURN__&innerreturn=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.chainreactioncycles.com%2Fanswers%2F5230-en_gb%2Fproduct%2Fprod113971%2Fquestions.djs%3Fformat%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue%26expandquestion%3D1109306&user=__USERID__&authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__
Additional information about CRCHops could not be loaded.
0out of0found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0http://answers.chainreactioncycles.com/answers/5230-en_gb/product/prod113971/answer/1055986/undohelpfulness.djs?format=embeddedhtml&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&return=__RETURN__&innerreturn=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.chainreactioncycles.com%2Fanswers%2F5230-en_gb%2Fproduct%2Fprod113971%2Fquestions.djs%3Fformat%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue%26expandquestion%3D1109306%26expandanswer%3D1055986&user=__USERID__&authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__