STATUS: COSMETIC DAMAGE
• Forks were fitted to a showroom display bike
• Item is new, unused and in excellent condition
• Steerer length 265mm & star nut fitted
• Shows superficial signs of handling & storage
When you’re on the hunt for cross-country podiums, the SID is like a blowgun – ultra light, sleek and capable of delivering a deadly blow.
SID’s aluminum crown-steerer unit provides precision of direction. Its super light integrated design optimizes every gram, every molten drop of magnesium and every hard-forged element of aluminum to help you win the battle against fatigue, and your competition. Happy hunting!
• Wheelsize: 26"
• Travel: 100mm
• Spring: Dual Air
• Adjustment: External rebound, including PopLoc, Spring Adjust: Air pressure via two Schrader valve
• Steerer: Aluminum 1 1/8"-1,5"
• Crown: Forged, Hollow AL66 TV Aluminum
• Upper tubes: 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminum, Low Friction Anodized With Sag Gradients
• Lowers: Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake, 9mm QR
• Maximum rotor size: 203mm
• Drop out: 9mm QR
• Colour: white
• Weight: 1420gr
Dual Flow Suspension shouldn’t pack up in rock gardens or buck after big drops. That’s why Dual Flow incorporates independent damping circuits, allowing separate rebound speeds for big hits and small ones. A user-adjustable knob controls the beginning-stroke (small-hit) rebound, and a factory-set ending-stroke (big-hit) rebound creates the perfect suspension for whatever the trail (or park) throws your way. Now tuning your suspension for your unique needs is as easy as a clockwise or counterclockwise turn.