Royal have hunted out the all new SE Cafe material - it's made (not entirely!) from recycled coffee grounds! SE Cafe has incredible odour control properties along with great moisture wicking and UV protection.
Features: • Pre curved sleeves • 1/4 zip neck • Flatlock Stitching • Optic Wipe
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous TREEES LEGER & FRAGILE
Taille grand (comme tous les Royal), contact agréable et se fiat oublier car très léger et trés trés fragiles : il bouloche ou se "balafre" au moindre contact ; alors si c'est épineux, le trou est garanti ! Sinon, pour l'odeur... j'ai rien remarqué de différent. Tout terrain déconseillé (!!), sinon en 3 sorties il parait bon à jeter.
29 May 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous Disappointing....
I ordered a size 'M' jersey suppose to fit 36-40' chest, but receive a jersey measured 48'. A size 'XL' labelled as size 'M'.......
22 May 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous Goog/bad
It's very light, good size M & well comfy, but if you want to look cool (I don't care) don't buy it. you look like a moulting camel after 3 rides, i'm so glad i only paid 1/2 price or i would be gutted.
07 May 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous Poor quality
Good idea being made from recycled Coffee beans but material is poor quality and pulls and snags when it comes into contact with anything. I wore it twice and it looked worn out. Watch out for velcro as this destroys it! Waste of money! Come on Royal you can do better.
01 May 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous Read carefully
1. I bought this jersey for the claimed odor control - it stinks up just like all my others. DISAPPOINTING!!
2. I have an XL Royal 3/4 which fits me perfectly, so I ordered an XL. It is much bigger than the 3/4. Inconsistent sizing! DISAPPOINTING!!
3. Like other reviewers mentioned, the material is too flimsy, and if it touches anything rougher than water threads pop out and it loks like a rag after a couple of rides. DISAPPOINTING.
I gave it three stars because when I gave it one, the review never showed up.
This is plain dishonest of CRC. Yes, yes, ... DISAPPOINTING
09 January 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous Stay Away !!
1. I have an XL Royal 3/4 which fits me perfectly so I ordered an XL. It is much bigger. Can't even be consistent with themselves.
2. Like other reviewers mentioned, the fabric is extremely flimsy and any contact with anything rougher than water rips out the threads.
3. And worst of all, it stinks just like any 2 bit jersey so the whole odor control thing is a sham.
05 January 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous Excellent fit and cut, not sure about the material
I bought this jersey for summer riding in Central west NSW Australia, needing something light and long sleeved to protect my whitefella skin from the merciless sun. The fit and construction are superb, they're really nice and exceptionally comfortable. I am just not sure about this recycled coffee bean material...After the first wash the threads, in lengths of up to an inch began poking out of the surface, leaving an empty line in the fabric...I'm not worried about the aesthetics of this, I just hope the jersey doesn't fall apart on me because otherwise it's brilliant...if it holds after subsequent washes I will order several more...
05 August 2011