Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous Interesting
This model looks a MUCH better basis for a bicycle horn, than the existing all plastic Samui bicycle horns.
Please ask Samui to make a bicycle version of this horn with:
* a volume control which does not rely on compressing a plastic pipe.
* an S shaped horn, so more compact.
* a bike handlebar mount kit.
* a screw fit, air pump quality, air pipe to link the horn to the metal air can.
* a dampened holder for the metal air can which fits standard bicycle water bottle mounting holes.
* an over-pressure valve built into the bottom of the air can.
* availability of larger air cans, say 1L to 2L.
Seriously, we REALLY need a quality LOUD horn for bicycles, given there are so many people who just can't hear bells or buzzers, especially motor vehicles and iPod users!
14 August 2012