Shimano 105 is a lightweight and efficient package which makes "pro-level" technology more accessible to part time racers and fitness enthusiasts. Shimano 105 is a by-product of our premier engineering range but has its own unique identity, offering great feeling and sleek design backed by high performance.
105 Dual Control Levers feature a short-stroke ergonomic design for effortless shifting.
Ergonomic innovation is probably more critical to the higher standard of the new 10-speed S.T.I. levers than the added gearing. The narrower cradle-style perch welcomes the high-on-the-hood riding style and accommodates all sizes of hands. The shift internals borrow the robustness from our MTB technology which results in a smooth and effortless shift.
• Ergonomic design: Refined lever hood for improved ergonomics.
• Robust internal mechanism
• Front double/triple compatible design
• Effortless shifting: Shift effort is reduced on the release lever.
• Short stroke shifting: Inward shift stroke distance is reduced by 10mm.
• 10-speed compatible
• FLIGHT DECK cycle computer compatible
• SIS-SP41 cable housing: The cable housing with silicon grease reduced friction by 10%.
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.