STATUS: EX DISPLAY
• Previously a custom build on display at a CRC event
• New and unused
• Minor superficial scratches to decal finish
• Excellent condition otherwise
***Please note wheel comes with QR but does NOT include rim tape***
Shimano Deore M525 Hub On WTB Frequency i-19 26” Rim
Shimano Deore M525 Rear Disc Hub
• Double Contact Seals: Shuts out water, dust, and mud from the hub bearing.
• Borozon Treated Races: Diamond polished bearing races provide ultra-smooth bearing action.
• 8 or 9-Speed Compatible: Freehub accepts 8 or 9-speed HG sprocket clusters
Frequency TCS i19 rims combine the best of everything – UST compliant rim bead shapes designed to help keep tires on rims better, while a tape and sealant system shaves away critical weight. Featuring TCS technology, 4D spoke drilling, 7000 series alloy, I-beam construction, CID, and On-Ramp.
WTB Frequency Rim Specifications:
• Size: 26″
• Weight: 385g
• ERD: 541
• Hole: 32
• Colour: black
WTB Frequency Rim Technology:
• TCS - The tubeless compatible TCS rim profile is especially designed for TCS or UST tires and is also compatible with tube type tires when used with tubes.
• 4 D Drilling - Our new 4D drilling process creates the optimal interface between spoke and rim. This exact angle reduces binding and the need for eyelets.
• 7000 series Alloy - Super light, superior strength.
• I-Beam - The I-Beam was pioneered by WTB in 1994. This distinctive, centrally located vertical support counteracts spoke loads and provides torsional rigidity.
• Unbendium Bulge - An additional band of aluminium added to the rim sidewall that improves torsional, radial and lateral strength.
• CID - Any bicycle dealer or qualified mechanic can service each of the components of a TCS wheelset or rim without the need for special tools or shipping delays.
• On Ramp - WTB’s On-Ramp provides a consistent fit between rim and tire for easy installation and inflation.