STATUS: EX DISPLAY
• Previously a custom build on display at a CRC event
• New and unused
• Minor superficial scratches to decal finish
• Excellent condition otherwise
***Please note wheel comes with QR but does NOT include rim tape***
Shimano Deore M525 Hub On WTB Frequency i-19 26” Rim
Shimano Deore M525 Rear Disc Hub
• Double Contact Seals: Shuts out water, dust, and mud from the hub bearing.
• Borozon Treated Races: Diamond polished bearing races provide ultra-smooth bearing action.
• 8 or 9-Speed Compatible: Freehub accepts 8 or 9-speed HG sprocket clusters
Shimano Deore M525 Rear Disc Hub Specifications:
• Sprockets: 9/8-speed
• Disc Brake Compatible: yes
• Over Locknut: 135mm
• Axle Length: 135mm
• Axle Diameter & Material: 10mm steel
• QR Lever: aluminium
• Cone Races: borozon
• Cup Races barrel: polished
• Contact Sealing: double
• Spoke Holes: 36/32 holes
• Spoke Hole Circle: 61mm
• Hub Shell: aluminium/anodized
• Center to Flange-Right: 18.5mm
• Center to Flange-Left: 32.15mm
• Weight: 449g
WTB Frequency i-19 Rim
Frequency TCS i19 rims combine the best of everything – UST compliant rim bead shapes designed to help keep tires on rims better, while a tape and sealant system shaves away critical weight. Featuring TCS technology, 4D spoke drilling, 7000 series alloy, I-beam construction, CID, and On-Ramp.
WTB Frequency Rim Specifications:
• Size: 26″
• Weight: 385g
• ERD: 541
• Hole: 32
• Colour: black
WTB Frequency Rim Technology:
• TCS - The tubeless compatible TCS rim profile is especially designed for TCS or UST tires and is also compatible with tube type tires when used with tubes.
• 4 D Drilling - Our new 4D drilling process creates the optimal interface between spoke and rim. This exact angle reduces binding and the need for eyelets.
• 7000 series Alloy - Super light, superior strength.
• I-Beam - The I-Beam was pioneered by WTB in 1994. This distinctive, centrally located vertical support counteracts spoke loads and provides torsional rigidity.
• Unbendium Bulge - An additional band of aluminium added to the rim sidewall that improves torsional, radial and lateral strength.
• CID - Any bicycle dealer or qualified mechanic can service each of the components of a TCS wheelset or rim without the need for special tools or shipping delays.
• On Ramp - WTB’s On-Ramp provides a consistent fit between rim and tire for easy installation and inflation.
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.More information on returns