Shimano Saint M810 Rear Hub - Ex Display
Recycled items have imperfections or suffered wear during the course of sale here at Chain Reaction Cycles. They include Ex-Display, Ex-Demo, Cosmetic Damage or Refurbished items that have been returned by customers, repaired by suppliers or have scratches or minor damage from transport or display.
• Item is brand new and unused
• Previously in a display cabinet in our retail showroom
• Minor superficial chips to finish from handling and display
• Does not come with original packaging• Excellent condition
***Comes complete with lock nut***
Shimano Saint Hub Rear M810
With a micro-rachet freehub body and standard Center Lock rotor interface, the Saint Rear hub sheds 100 grams and increases durability and control.
• Lighter! The Saint Rear hubs drop nearly 100grams.
• Standard size Centre Lock rotor interface - Greater compatibility and a lighter hub shell.
• Compatible with Most Frames - Both 135/10 & 135/12 (M810) and 150/12 (M815) axle and over lock nut dimension are available to suit many frames.
• Wider bearing separation - Increases overall hub stiffness for better suspension control.
• Superior Sealing - Newly designed labyrinth seal increases sealing by 400%
• Angular contact bearings - Loads from any direction are more efficiently addressed than with cartridge bearings and are easily serviceable.
• Micro-rachet freehub design - Guarantees quick engagement, added durability, and control.
• Holes – 36
• Size - 12mm x 135mm
• Colour - Black
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.More information on returns