Shimano SLX 2x11 Complete Groupset
SLX takes trickle down technology from Shimano’s XT and XTR groups in the new SLX M7000. For the first time, SLX is offered in a 2x11 speed drivetrain option that gives you a wider and smoother range of gears.
SLX FC-M7000 Double Crankset 36/26T:
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where it's needed, the FC-M7000 chainset provides unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio.
- SLX FC-M7000 crankset with 36/26T chainrings
- Crank Arms: Hollowtech II Technology
- Chainline: 48.8mm
- Cassette Compatibility: 11 Speed
- 4-Arm Chainrings: Yes
- Bolt Circle Diameter: P.C.D. 96mm
- Average Weight: 761.4g (36-26T)
- BB Shell Width: 68, 73mm
- 3D composite chain rings are lightweight and strong
- Optimised gear combination to improve shifting quality and driving efficiency
- Compatible with 11-40/11-42 cassettes
SLX SL-M7000 Rear Shifter:
The Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever allows you to downshift three gears in one click and operate shifts using your thumb or index finger. The levers are lower profile and feature improved ergonomics and longer levers that decrease shift effort.
- Rapidfire Plus levers
- I Spec II fitment
- 2-way Release
- Optislick inner and OT-SP41 outer cables
- 20% reduction in shift effort over SLX M670
- Improved vivid index mechanism
SLX SL-M7000 Front Shifter:
The SLX M7000 front shifter is compatible with both 2x11 and 3x10 setups for great versatility. The levers are lower profile and feature improved ergonomics and longer levers that decrease shift effort.
- Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus
- I Spec II fitment
- 2-way Release: Yes
- Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
- Shift Cable: Optislick
- 14% reduction in shift effort over SLX M670
- Improved vivid index mechanism
SLX RD-M7000-11 GS Rear Derailleur:
The SLX RD-M7000 rear derailleur features Shimano's Shadow RD+ technology and a refined geometry for increased stability. SLX series Shimano Shadow RD+ derailleurs use adjustable stabilisers for either maximum stability or lower shift effort.
- Shifting Action: Shadow RD+
- Cage Length: Medium cage
- Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional)/Direct mount compatible (w/o bracket spec available)
- Maximum Sprocket: 46T(1x11-speed)
- Minimum Sprocket: 11T
- Front Difference: MAX 10T
- Total Capacity: 41T
- Average Weight: 323g
- Shadow design with optimised, shallow slant angle, low profile design
- Chain stability improved
- Improved driving and shifting stability
- Adjustable clutch tension
- High efficiency pulleys
SLX M7025 2x11 Front Mech
The M7025 Clamp on front mech features traditional down/top pull routing. It provides increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension bikes.
- Swing Action: Down Swing (High Clamp)
- Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T
- Cable Routing: Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive
- Chain Line: 48.8mm
- Chainstay Angle: 66-69°
- Average Weight: 154.8g
- Integrated cable stop
- 2x11 compatible
SLX CS-M7000-11 Cassette:
The new SLX M7000 11-speed Hyperglide cassette utilises a lighter aluminium spider construction with aluminium and steel cogs providing an extremely wide gear range whilst minimising weight. Ride anywhere with smooth and precise gear changes.
- Cassette: SLX CS-M7000 11-40T
- Dyna-sys technology offers smooth and precise gear changes and a close ratio gear range for optimal cadence
- Optimal balance of light weight and durability
SLX HG601 Chain:
New symmetrical design chain that offers smooth shifts and maximum durability. It has been designed to run specifically with Shimano 11 speed Dyna-Sys systems for optimal pedalling efficiency.
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner links that is smooth running and increases durability
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Chain Width: 5.62mm
- Average Weight: 257 grams
SLX M7000 Brakeset:
The new M7000 brakes from Shimano are a lighter and more durable brake and offer confidence inspiring disc braking for all MTB riding styles. Shimano upgraded the system with a new, integrated master cylinder that gives a sleeker look, saves weight and frees up valuable handlebar space.
- Brake Lever: 2 finger, Forged alloy
- Reach Adjuster: Yes
- Servo Wave Action Power Adjuster: Yes
- Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM
- Caliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake - Post Mount
- Piston Type: 2
- Mount: Hinged clamp for quick installation, I-spec-II compatible
SLX SM-RT70 180mm Disc Rotors:
SM-RT70 Centre Lock disc rotors feature improved heat dissipation through refined shaping and an alloy adapter.
- SM-RT70 Ice Tech rotors give excellent performance using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system providing excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up
- The clad steel/alloy/steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 degrees C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 degrees C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- New refined shaping design over RT68
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Comes complete with lockring
XT MT800 Bottom Bracket:
The XT MT800 bottom bracket is the ultimate in maintenance free bottom bracket design for threaded frames. Set includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner O-rings.
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water
- Maintenance free
- Compatible with 68mm and 73mm shell
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.