Skins A400 Logo Power Shorts
SKINS' A400 Power shorts support the upper leg with comfortable and effective compression, to minimise muscle soreness and prevent injury to the hip and leg muscles. By providing almost twice the support of other Skins' garments, the A400 boosts circulation and can even improve your performance.
SKINS technology increases blood flow, improving oxygenation of the active muscles - the glutes, quads and hamstrings. By offering support to these key muscles, vibration and fatigue are reduced. The result is greater power and performance as well as a reduction in the build up of blood lactate, which means a quicker recovery time.
Incorporating the revolutionary 'Adaptive' textile treatment by HeiQ, A400 shorts adapt, depending on the temperature to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. For protection from the sun's harmful rays, all non-mesh areas provide Factor 50+ UV protection. Moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable, throughout your workout.
- Optimised compression aids performance and reduces recovery time
- 420D Memory MX fabric provides stability for your hip joints
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- HeiQ Adaptive textile treatment ensures warmth when it's cold and keeps you cool in high temperatures
- Factor 50+ UV protection
- Dynamic Gradient Compression: SKINS' most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Muscle Focus: Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the legs to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Warp Knit: SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
- 50+ UV Protection: Save yourself from skin damage and other sun-related risks during outdoor activity with SKINS 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas.
- A-Seams: Developed specifically for technical athletic wear, A-Seams sit flat against the body to eliminate chafing. As it's 30% stronger than a standard stitch, it makes your garment more durable.
- Adaptive by HeiQ: At low temperatures, the unique polymer binds moisture in its structure keeping you feeling warm and dry. As your temperature increases it changes its properties, releasing stored moisture to the surface where it evaporates and cools your skin.
- 420D Memory MX: This unique fabric provides firm support with excellent stretch and return to maintain the garments original shape and high compression levels.
Buy SKINS Clothing from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.