Skins A400 Shorts
We’ve pushed the boundaries and taken technology and compression one step further By accelerating muscle oxygenation, the A400 range will take your performance to another level and dramatically improve muscle recovery.
That’s why Brett Lee, Jonathan Thurston, Robbie Farah, Daniel Cross and Phil Waugh wear it. And, unless you have any better ideas, probably why should you too.
The SKINS A400 men's compression shorts enhance your performance naturally, whatever your sport.
With 400 fit and dynamic gradient compression, you'll notice improved core body control and power, as well as less post-exercise muscle soreness.
Biomechanically placed Memory MX fabric around the ITB band and TFL muscle group provides constant, controlled compression and unrestricted movement to help you to avoid the muscle damage that you sustain while at play, but only notice when you cool down.
Fast wicking technology transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate body temperature. Permanent antimicrobial treatment and UPF 50 provides all round protection.
Wear SKINS A400 men's compression shorts under your team kit to improve your performance like nothing before.
- Better circulation, more oxygen to your muscles: Dynamic gradient compression delivers more oxygen filled blood to active muscles to increase power and stamina
- Rock-solid base: Memory MX fabric maximises your stability and control while channeling the direction of your muscles
- Recover quicker: Less lactic acid build-up, less muscle vibration, less pain after sport
- Complete protection: Comfortably shaped crotch for better ball control
- 400fit: A super comfortable fit, more precise, targeted Dynamic Gradient Compression and a greater range of leg lengths for men and different body shapes for women
- 50 UV Protection: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression: Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
- Memory MX Fabric: Memory MX fabric contains a unique high stretch elastomeric yarn – which returns to its original shape no matter how much stress you put it under
- Moisture Management: Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Odour, Stink, Pong, Smell, Stench Free: Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can’t ever be washed out.
- Warp Knit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
Buy Skins Clothing from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.