• Item was on display in a warehouse showroom
• Item is new, unused and in excellent condition
• Extremely minor superficial chip to outer chain ring tooth
• Damage in no way affects the items performance
*** Includes BB & crank bolt ***
SRAM Red BB30 Double 10sp Chainset
Putting the power to the pavement: the stiff, smooth and strong SRAM Red Crankset is poised to dominate.
Fatigue, flex and friction, enemies all, and they’ll rob you of speed and performance over both the short and long hauls. The SRAM Red crankset does its part to keep them from affecting your ride. The integrated carbon spider’s design is lightweight and extremely stiff, allowing for instant, efficient power transfer.
Speed-sapping friction™ The Red Crankset virtually eliminates it with new hybrid ceramic bearings housed within the GXP BB’s case. Ceramic bearings ride in a stainless steel race, are more efficient, use a lighter seal, and are lighter, stiffer and longer-lasting than normal bearings. (*PLEASE NOTE: Bottom Bracket bearings are NOT included)
Matched to the new crankset is an equally revolutionary pair of chainrings. Optimized exclusively for Red components, they’re stiffer than anything ever before, for greater efficiency as well as incredible power-transfer ability.
The end result: a crank that’s evolutionary in its design and revolutionary in its ability to put you at the front of the pack no matter which size you choose.
Integrated carbon-spider construction is light and stiff for greater power transfer with less effort.
New Red PowerGlide™ chainrings are designed to professional-grade shift, stiffness and durability standards.
• Arm Material - Carbon
• Chainring Material - AL 7075-T6 Aluminium/Alloy chainring bolts
• Weight - 760g with BB
• Arm Lengths - 170mm, 172.5 and 175mm
• Chainring Ratios - 34/50 and 39/53
• Compatibility - GXP Team BB with BlackBox Ceramic bearings(The Bottom Bracket bearings are NOT supplied with the cranks, but have to be purchased separately in the correct size to suit your bottom bracket)
New larger diameter bottom bracket delivers weight saving stiffness.
The SRAM Red group is now the worlds first sub 1900g. A new international standard option to the bottom bracket market is the BB30, (*PLEASE NOTE: Bottom Bracket bearings are NOT included), which delivers several advantages over the current 24mm’s. From improved stiffness to a narrower profile, numerous leading manufactures have adopted this new option. SRAM will offer the BB30 in its 2009 product line as part of the Red group, providing both crank and bottom bracket availability.
• Narrower profile (low Q)
• Lighter than standard 24’s Improved stiffness
• Larger bearings
• Longer bearing life
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.