The technology to train, the power to win.
Power measurement is the most proven method for training with consistency and quality. Use of a power meter enables athletes to scientifically manage the specifics of their personal program, avoid overtraining, and assess and interpret reactions to a variety of training and racing stimuli.
SRAM has partnered with SRM™ and Quarq the leaders in wireless power meter technology. SRAM’s crankset design was created to add professional grade crank, chain ring stiffness and shifting performance to the SRAM modular wireless power meter crank systems.
SRAM RED & SRAM Force cranks have a SUPERSIZED option with BB30, a new industrial standard for bottom brackets. BB30 is stiffer than standard bottom brackets – delivering more power to the pedal, nearly 20% lighter – for flying up the hills, and offers substantially more ankle clearance – no more discomfort while riding.
• Arm Material Unidirectional Carbon
• Chainring Material SRAM Red PG Chainrings with Anodized Coating, Alloy Chainring Bolts
• Weight 922g
• Available Ratios 53/39
• Compatible Head Unit: Garmin Edge 500, Garmin Edge 705 and Garmin Forerunner 310xt (must be purchased separately)
• Software: SRM and Training Peaks (Training Peaks must be purchased separately)
• Wireless Technology Latest Industry Standard: ANT+ Wireless Protocol
*does not include cycle computer/head unit, and must be purchased separately
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.