STATUS: COSMETIC DAMAGE
• Previously assembled in our retail showroom as a display model
• Small superficial scratches to computer unit screen and chip on motor finish, performance unaffected
• Light cosmetic marking to frame finish from handling
• Very good condition and fully tested prior to sale
***Please note only Euro plug is included and item does NOT come in original packaging***
Tacx T1970 Cosmos Ergo Trainer
The Cosmos belongs at the very top in terms of training. It is a super power trainer for professionals and amateurs who want scientifically to get the most out of their training. This high-end ergotrainer has a very powerful motor brake for extreme training sessions. For instance you can deliver over 1,000 Watts of braking power with low frequency pedaling. The brake is designed to convert the heat released during cycling into current that is then fed back to the mains.
This means that you generate your own energy. In addition, this brake provides true-to-life simulations of descents and climbs. The resistance meticulously emulates what is experienced on the road. Climbs feel true to life. Running downhill the rear wheel is driven so you can stop pedaling!
The computer has a memory with up to 360 hours capacity and a full-color display that shows power (watts), speed, pedaling frequency and heart rate. With the Cosmos you set your training programs to power, gradient resistance or heart rate and have your fitness tested professionally. With a program in gradient resistance you can vary the percentage gradient from -5% to 20%. The calculations are very precise so that the many weather conditions that you experience out in the open are simulated realistically indoors. Aside from the serious training work you can ride in races with up to five opponents visible by means of a bar chart on the display. Using the Analyzer software you can bring up previously completed training in the form of charts and tables. You can exchange information about the training programs and scores over the internet with your coach or cycling pals. The Cosmos includes a Skyliner front wheel support.
Tacx T1970 Cosmos Ergo Trainer Function Overview:
• User Data - weight, sex, height, date of birth, heart rate zones (calculated automatically).
• Opponents - Select up to 5 different opponents.
• Training - 99 programmes with settings for slope, power or heart rate, maximum of 99 routes per programme, time or distance based.
• Time - From 10 seconds to 60 minutes
• Distance - From 0.1 km to 99.9 km.
• Slope - From -5% to 20%
• Power - From 10 watts to 990 watts.
• Heart rate - From 30 bpm to 230 bpm.
• Sample - 2, 5 or 10 seconds.
• Clock / date - Hours, minutes, seconds, day, month, year.
• Time - English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish and Italian.
• Weight - kg or lbs.
• Speed - km/h or mph.
• Consumption - kCal, kJoule.
• Sound - On or Off.
• Scale Factor Calibration - 80 to 120.
Tacx T1970 Cosmos Ergo Trainer Function Training Information:
• Speed - Current speed, stopwatch, trip distance, total distance, maximum speed, average speed.
• Cadence - Current cadence, average cadence, maximum cadence, total number of revolutions during the session.
• Power - Current power, average power, maximum power, total consumption in kcal.
• Heart rate - Current heart rate, average heart rate, maximum heart rate, time below bottom limit, time within heart rate limits, time above the top limit.
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or the component hasn’t been fitted.More information on returns