Medium capacity trunkbag featuring a divided main compartment and two zippered side pockets. Constructed with our new process that combines rigid molded panels with flexible 420 denier nylon fabric for rigidity and water repellency. Fits all Topeak MTX QuickTrack™ system racks.
Topeak MTX Trunk Bag DX Features:
3M Reflective Strip
Elastic Top Bungees
Topeak MTX Trunk Bag DX Specifications:
Size (L x W x H): 36 x 24 x 20 cm
Material: 600 Denier Nylon
Insulation: Molded EVA Foam
Compartments: One Divided Main, Two Side Zippered and Multi-Expanding Top.
Bag Attachment MTX QuickTrack™ System
Buy Topeak MTX Trunk Bag from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crewie Excellent rack bag
I have been using this bag on my work commute for a couple of weeks now, coupled with a topeak rack. It is very good and roomy, I can get all my clothes in as well as spare tube tools etc. It rattles a bit but it does not bother me. Seems to be rain proof so far.
Has a good light mount at the back too.
27 February 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Turist То что нужно!
Сумка хорошего качества, плотная!
То что нужно для однодневного ПВД, любых поездок по городу и за город! На много удобнее рюкзака за спиной!
Если использовать совместно с багажником Topeak, то очень легко устанавливается и снимается, есть специальное крепление.
Еще для себя заметил полезность внутреннего объема сумки, в нее как раз входит вертикально термос 350 ml
11 February 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandro72 leggero, robusto, capiente e ben costruito
utilizzabile con la serie di portapacchi abbinabili, facile da sganciare
e trasportare a mano, con la slitta ed il fermo a molla. Sicuramente consigliabile se si devono trasportare poche cose o piccoli oggetti
21 August 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous not exactly waterproof
I rode in a tropical storm for 30minutes with this on the rack ... EVERYTHING INSIDE was soaked through
I now always keep a big plastic bag with a bungee cord folded and keep it handy in the side pocket just in case of rain
Otherwise its great and keeps lots of stuff ... comes with a single divider
The shoulder strap is useless because the bag's a little too wide to sling comfortably off shoulder ..... the hand-strap is ALOT better
27 February 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous GREAT FOR 3-4 DAY CREDIT CARD TOURING
Done a couple of weekend trips (Friday to Sunday affairs) with this rack and I'm very happy with it
1. survived an hour in moderate rain before we found shelter
2. the 2 side pockets are a godsend for the little stuff like phone, notebook, toothbrush etc
3. Main compartment (in expanded mode) fits TWO sets of LIGHTWEIGHT shorts/jerseys, 2 spare underwear AND a small digital camera with 2 chargers, medicine and a couple of candy/energy bars
4. Rapid attachment and unattaches even more quickly
5. The bungee cord secures a pair of flip flops or newspaper
1. It slid/fell off my Topeak Rack once over a very rough patch when i failed to click on the clip lock securely
2. the mesh net pocket on top of bag is USELESS without some velcro/zip/button/tape to keep it securely closed
22 January 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous Great trunk that holds loads
- large flat side pockets
- netting bag top of trunk
- expandable function
- divider inside is great (wish they gave an additional one but I can use my other dividers from my camera bag)
- luminous strip is great
- external bungee cord holds my flip flops great
Can be better
- The netting ..... its pretty dangerous and USELESS without a zipper or a long velcro .... stuff in the netting will SLIDE OUT and fall off the bike
Smallish but yet large enough for a spring/summer overnight 2-day touring ride
Yet to try it in rain ... not taking any chances.... I'm packing a neatly folded plastic bag or trash bag along for foul weather
08 January 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous Sehr kompakt und stabil. Leider aber nur beschränkt wasserdicht
08 April 2010
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous Great back, minor shortcomings
This bag has been great for everyday use and fits too much (too much as I end up carrying all sorts of extra stuff that I don't actually need to take with me!).
I only have two minor quibbles. Firstly, I filled the bag to the point where it was bulging, afterwards the stiffened bag sides don't seem to have quite returned to their original shape. Secondly, the light attachment at the rear depends on the bag shape so the angle of the light depends how full the bag is. I ended up riding quite poorly lit as I didn't realise that this angle had changed when I put a jumper in the bag and now my rear light was pointing down too far. I would strongly suggest not to use the light attachment for this reason -- it is a bit of a safety hazard.
15 November 2009