Both TYR and Potts found it important to offer a wetsuit for an aspiring competitor. With that goal in mind, the Category 1 was made. The simplistic, streamline version of the Hurricane offers the benefit of maximized performance and no fear of extreme fatigue when you enter the water by incorporating some of the highlights of the Category 5 and Category 3.
The least expensive of the three suits, Potts was so confident in its design he placed his name on it to show his satisfaction. The unbeatable price helps you on your way to being unbeatable in competition.
• Free R.O.M. Zones: Eliminates constriction, allowing the swimmer to achieve a long reach while placing no strain on the shoulder.
• Speed Wrap Paneling: Employing the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS Coated 5mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core to raise the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag.
• Form Fitting Wrist Cuffs: Multi-stretch cuffs at the wrist allows powerful strokes while keeping water from entering the suit.
• Quick Release Ankle Cuffs: Tapered legs allow the ankle of the suit to reverse and open for a quick and effortless removal during T1.
- Delivery toUnited States of America
365 Days return or exchange
If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 12 months of purchase. We'll give you a full refund if the item hasn't been used or fitted.
More information on returns
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Card
- We've got everything you need to know in our buying guide.