ZEROD NEPTUNE Womens Wetsuit
The ZEROD NEPTUNE for women is a high-spec intermediate wetsuit designed specifically for the shape of the female body.
It features some of the unique patent pending technologies and concepts developed by the ZEROD design team, including water grip panels, the ‘Wrist 2 Wrist Xtend Panel’ and ‘3 Move Out System’.
It is constructed of high quality neoprenes with the arm, shoulder and lat panels made of 1.5mm ZEROD Flex 395, and has an SSS coating to reduce friction and drag.
Neoprenes used in the NEPTUNE:
- Chest/Abs/Thighs: 5mm ZEROD Flex 385
- Lower Legs: 3mm ZEROD Flex 385
- Arms/Shoulders/Lats: 1.5mm ZEROD Flex 395
- Back: 3mm ZEROD Flex 385
- Coating: SSS
ZEROD wetsuits are designed and tested by a team of 3D product designers, wetsuit consultants, engineers and professional triathletes who understand that the pattern of a suit, the way it is cut and assembled, is just as important as the materials used in its construction. We know that using the best neoprenes is pointless if the suit is covered with ridges and seams, increasing drag and reducing elasticity.
This is why we’ve created a unique pattern for the arms and shoulders to ensure our slim, close-fitting wetsuits have maximum streamlining and flexibility, with blind stitching for the seams, leaving the outer surface completely smooth. Even our zips have a special hydrodynamic design, and with their special neoprene coatings our wetsuits ensure you encounter as little resistance as possible in the water.
ZEROD wetsuits are already worn by some of the world’s fastest triathletes but our target market is clear: all passionate athletes who dedicate time to their sport.
ZEROD NEPTUNE woman's Triathlon Wetsuit Materials and Technology:
Click here for a ZEROD Material and Technologies Comparison Chart (.PDF)
ZEROD FLEX 395
- ZEROD Flex 395 is a high performance neoprene which is extremely flexible, enabling an effortless crawl stroke while retaining its hydrodynamic shape and close fit.
ZEROD FLEX 385
- ZEROD Flex 385 combines ﬂexibility with a high level of durability, making it the perfect neoprene for triathletes who need a high performance wetsuit they can use every day for training and racing.
- The Super Smooth Skin neoprene coating lowers the friction of the wetsuit surface in the water, increasing your glide and enabling you to swim faster with the same effort. The SSS coating also protects the neoprene, providing durability over prolonged use.
WATER GRIP PANEL
- Striated neoprene panels run perpendicular to the water flow, designed to improve your grip in the water and make your stroke more efficient. This increases the surface area of the wetsuit in contact with water by 22.22% (for the same panel size).
WRIST 2 WRIST XTEND PANEL
- ZEROD has created a revolutionary pattern with a single neoprene panel from the left wrist to the right wrist, covering the upper chest, shoulders and arms meaning fewer seams, reduced drag and greater flexibility.
3 MOVE OUT SYSTEM
- Thanks to the special construction of the zip, ZEROD wetsuits are very fast to get out of. You can slip off the upper part of the wetsuit in just a few seconds using only three moves.
- The low collar is designed to minimise friction against the skin, allow the neck to move freely and help prevent water from entering the wetsuit.
- The ankles of the wetsuit are cut at an angle to enable you to step out quickly and easily.
BALANCED BOUYANCY DESIGN
- Optimum buoyancy reduces the drag of your body in the water, and the flatter you are in the water, the less resistance you create. Our balanced buoyancy design encourages a ﬂat position in the water by providing different levels of buoyancy, depending how much buoyant force the different regions of the body require.
NEUTRAL ARM POSITION
- The pattern of the wetsuit, speciﬁcally the way the panels are cut and joined around the arms, is designed to ensure the least possible resistance during the arm stroke.
Buy ZEROD NEPTUNE woman's Triathlon Wetsuit from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.