ZEROD oSUIT Woman Black Series Triathlon Suit
Why race in an unflattering unisex suit that hasn’t been designed for the female shape? The ZEROD oSUIT Woman is specifically designed for women competing at sprint and Olympic distance with its feminine design and open back. It combines outstanding performance with cutting-edge technology and is constructed from Water Wear Weapon® (W3), a revolutionary woven fabric made in France.
With its distinctive side panels the ZEROD oSUIT is immediately recognisable on the ITU circuit and is already worn by many of the world’s fastest professionals and champions including New Zealand’s ITU World Cup-winner Kris Gemmell, Tamsin Lewis of Great Britain and France’s Stephane Poulat and Vincent Luis.
The oSUIT Woman has an open back, lined chest panel, flat seams throughout and smooth stitching around the arms and neck to minimise irritation. The comfortable tri pad is made of antibacterial microfibre, helping you stay cooler and drier on the bike without obstructing your running.
ZEROD tri suits may already be worn by some of the world’s fastest professionals but our target market is clear: all passionate athletes who dedicate time to their sport.
ZEROD oSUIT Woman Black Series Triathlon Suit Materials and Technology :Water Wear Weapon® (W3)
- W3 is woven rather than knitted, producing a tighter fabric with greater durability and increased muscle support
- The revolutionary woven fabric allows 20% more four-dimensional extension than a traditional knitted one, allowing it to pull in every direction to follow your movement
- At just 135g/m2 it's considerably lighter than most, a difference even more marked when the fabric is wet
- A water-repellent fluoro treatment combined with its light weight means W3 dries in just five minutes
- Lightweight and fast drying
- Flexible, allowing multi-directional movement
- Made of soft microfibre with antibacterial properties
- Provides padding and comfort where needed without obstruction or chafing while running
Silicone Leg Hem
- Flatlock stitching is used for all seams and is flatter than traditional overlock stitching, reducing irritation and chafing
- A smooth silicone rubber strip around the inside of the leg provides grip, stopping it from riding up or bunching
- Framilon® tape is extremely thin, highly durable and is used in the seams around the arms, keeping them flat, comfortable and ensuring they retain their elastic properties
Buy ZEROD oSUIT Woman Black Series Triathlon Suit from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.