661 MTB Body Armour Soft Shell Evo Knee guard
SixSIxOne is pushing product development to the limits to build a range that exceeds the standards within the motocross and mountain bike industries. Their designers incorporate the newest technology to provide quality products that excel in comfort and protection.
Key technologies for the 661 Evo Knee Guard body protection:
- X-fit design: X-fit design minimizes the bunching that neoprene and other protective gear materials do as the rider’s joints go through a range of motion.
- D3O® : D3O® is a patented protective material that combines enhanced chemistry with product engineering to produce high performance shock absorption and impact protection. The D3O® components utilize the unique Flo texture specifically designed to provide optimal freedom of movement and exceptional protection. This occurs due to the unique capability of the material to spread the force of impact over a wide area, minimizing its effect. This protector is also breathable for ultimate comfort.High performance shock absorption/Trusted protection/Maximum flexibility/Extremely comfortable/Tested to highest standards/Machine washable/Non-toxic/Thickness: 8mm/CE certified EN 1621-1
Knee Guard protection specifications:
- Internal D3O® molded knee cup for total impact protection and comfort
- Stretch Kordura, and Soft-fit construction allows flexibility and breathability
- DuPont® Kevlar® front panel protects the knee from abrasion
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit
- Upper adjustment closure
The 2012 661 range of body armour protection is now available from Chain Reaction Cycles, the online bicycle store for amateur and professional cyclists.