The 661 range of MTB helmets featuring the Recon Stealth Helmet
SixSIxOne is pushing product development to the limits to build a range that exceeds the standards within the motocross and mountain bike industries. Their designers incorporate the newest technology to provide quality products that excel in comfort and protection.
Technologies for the Recon Stealth MTB Helmet:
- In-mold technology: In-mold technology uses the bonding of the shell material (polycarbonate) to the foam (EPS) to form a bond that is stronger allowing a helmet to be constructed with more vents and channeling creating the lightest, most ventilated helmet possible.
- Detox fit system: The Detox fit system is a ratchet mechanism that adjusts the fit of the back of a helmet to give the rider a customized fit. It can be adjusted with one hand on the fly, but it is strong enough to hold its position if it is set to your perfect setting.
MTB Helmet specifications:
- In-mold shell construction
- 18 intake/exhaust ports
- Extended rear profile
- Removable visor
- Interior channeling to aid ventilation
- Detox Retention Fit system
- Complies to standards: CE 1078, CPSC, and AS/NZS 2063:2008
This helmet conforms to, or exceeds EU Standards only.
The 661 range of helmets is now available from Chain Reaction Cycles, the online bicycle store for the amateur to the professional cyclists