BSD Freedom Frame
The Freedom model from BSD is the new signature frame for Kriss Kyle. Designed to raise the bar for performance on all terrain, any riding style and will hold-up to all the abuse you can face it with.
Stiff, Responsive and Versatile
This frame design combines the stability of a low 11.5" BB height, the responsiveness and control of a 75° head angle and the versatility of a short back end. To enhance this frame riding characteristics further, BSD have created the ultimate stiff rear triangle by equipping it with an invest cast wishbone and invest cast seatstay bridge, which eliminates frame flex and ensure that this frame can handle anything.
- Material: Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 CrMo
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Headtube Length: 117mm
- Seat Tube Angle: 69.5°
- Rear End Length: 3.2" - 13.6" note the 21.5" frame has a longer rear (13.4" - 13.8")
- BB Height: 11.5"
- Standover Height: 9"
- Brake Mounts: Removable - brake kit available separately
- Weight: 5lb (2.26kg)
- Invest Cast Wishbone: BSD have implmented a new heat treated invest cast wishbone on the Freedom frame. This combined with the new seatstay bridge provides a stronger and stiffer rear end, which especially good for sideways landings, hucks to flat and large drops.
- Invest Cast Dropouts: The dropout is cast as one piece, which is significantly stronger than a plate welded to a tube. At 7mm thick, it provides superb support for the rear axle when smashing features during each run, and the small shape has been designed for grinding meaning there's no overhang to catch on ledges or rails. The dropout is heat treated before welding making it extra tough and it features integrated chain tensioner bolts inside - it's every street riders dream.
- Integrated Seatclamp: BSD implemented an invest cast seatclamp into this frame, so there's no need for a separate clamp and it adds more style to the design. Also, the slot cut beneath the seatclamp gives more clamping power and less torque on the bolt.
Buy BSD Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.