Campagnolo Chorus Eps U-S 11x Ergos Black
A high quality and durable shifter set that will have you effortlessly changing gear when out on the road.
The Campagnolo Chorus Eps U-S 11x Ergos Black has been specially designed with road cycling enthusiasts in mind to give the maximum performance possible from a gear shifter set. The carbon brake levers look as great as they perform with a robust and lightweight body that will set you soaring past your competitors. Packed with some of the finest Campagnolo technology, the Campagnolo Chorus Eps U-S 11x Ergos Black is the perfect choice of upgrade to keep you at the top of your game.
- Composite body
- Alloy/Carbon levers
- High Fulcrum action
- Vair-cushion Silicone hoods
- Front & rear derailleur micro adjustment possibility on each chainring
- Weight: 293g
- The Mode Key: In addition to the 3 classic levers, the EPS Ergopower controls are equipped with what is known as a Mode key. By pressing on it briefly you can view the battery charge level, whereas by pressing on it longer you will enter adjustment mode without ever taking your hands off the controls.
- Comfort: The shape places the levers in a position that is easy to access at all times, without any effort at all, regardless of the steering position and whatever the size of your hands. By studying the positions of cyclists' hands, in fact, there were found to be 3 different riding positions depending on the route and riding style itself. These studies made it possible to create the special and exclusive shape of the EPS Ergopower controls, which unlike the mechanical controls, are equipped with a dedicated hood and the control body is made from a very new material that is more rigid and lighter.
- Effective Braking: The Ultra-Shift shape of the levers, as with the mechanical controls allows you to act on the brakes more powerfully. When you have a high grip on the handlebars, especially, it is possible to put the brakes on with more power and faster.
- Click Feeling: The levers simulate the classic Campagnolo Click Feeling thanks to the application of MultiDome technology.
- DTI: Digital Tech Intelligence is housed inside the Power Unit and it continuously monitors the signals that arrive from all the EPS components, thus managing their operation.
- Multi-Shifting: There are no longer any limits to Multi-shifting and the choice is at the fingertips of the cyclist.
- Zero Settings: The procedures to reset the rear derailleur and derailleur to zero are essential for the system to function.
- Riding Settings: The client can adjust the reference position of the rear derailleur and/or derailleur using the adjustment procedure known as Riding Setting. One lever - One action: The EPS system.
- Control: Levers are positioned and act according to the same logic as Campagnolo mechanical gear levers.
- E2 Ergonomy: The design of the body of the control conforms perfectly to your hands.
- Waterproof: In order to achieve the IP67 classification, all the electronic components of the EPS system underwent a series of tests, which proved their ability to function perfectly under one meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
Buy Campagnolo Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.