Castelli Meno Wind Women's Tight
The Meno Wind Women's Tight may be one of Castelli's simplest products, but this does not mean they haven't obsessed over every little detail. Castelli has designed the Meno Wind Tights to offer the perfect fit, excellent windproofness, and highly efficient cold weather protection. This has been achieved thanks to the use of a flexible AirFlex Thermo fabric on the front and a warm yet breathable Thermoflex Core2 fabric at the rear.
- Material: AirFlex Thermo fabric (front panels), ThermoFlex Core2 (back panels)
- Four-panel construction
- Four-way stretch
- Mesh bib straps
- KISS Air pad
- Flat-lock seams
- Reflective Castelli logos at lower leg
- Camlock ankle zips
- Temperature Range: 0°-8°C / 32°-46°F
- Weight: 293g (Large)
- ThermoFlex: Thermoflex gives you a stretchy layer of cold-weather protection. Its fleecy inside traps a layer of warm air next to your skin, while its high stretch gives you an aerodynamic fit.
- ThermoFlex Core2: Thermoflex times two; Castelli extended the comfort range of Thermoflex in both directions. The Core2 version features a polyester inner layer with a nylon outer layer, giving a push-pull moisture transport system that keeps you drier so you’re comfortable in conditions when regular Thermoflex is too warm. But that polyester inner layer is made with hollow-core yarns for extra insulation, and with a tighter knit that keeps more air out.
Buy Castelli Clothing from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.