CycleOps Powerbeam Pro VT Trainer
Designed for the most demanding riders, the PowerBeam Pro offers the ultimate, real-world feel while allowing you to control the variables of training so you can be as efficient as possible (with power level control from 300 to 1000+ watts or slopes up to 10%). You've probably heard that an hour on the trainer is equivalent to two hours on the road…and the PowerBeam Pro is why.
And the PowerAgent software lets you plan a workout precisely, minute by valuable minute, and analyse your efforts for critical power, heart rate, cadence, and speed so you can ensure your workouts are effective for meeting your training goals. The CycleOps Virtual Training software just may be the solution to your indoor training dilemma: simply choose a CVT subscription - tablet or PC - and ride virtually anywhere in the world. The software adjusts the resistance of the trainer to match the profile of the video (based user's weight and the slope on which they are riding), and adjusts the video speed accordingly. Virtual riding has never been so simple, affordable, effective and fun: Hello results, goodbye excuses.
- PowerTap power measurement technology accurate to + or - 5% for precise power measurement
- Closed loop resistance control allows you to target and lock in exact power output or slope for precise interval training with instantaneous resistance changes
- Easy set up and portability. 100% data integrity, no drop outs or interference
- PowerTuned flywheel optimizes inertial effect with limited dead weight for smooth, realworld feel
- Large, precision machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Create and manage custom workouts with PowerAgent Workout Creator software based on slope, power, and training zones
- CycleOps Pro series frame is the easiest to use and most stable frame available
- ANT+ wireless technology makes pairing devices easy
- PowerTap calibrated for optimal road-like feel: Yes
- Resistance medium:PowerBeam
- Pre-assembled: Yes
- Resistant unit adjustment: Clutch knob
- Roller size: 2"
- Remote shifter: No
- Power measurement: Yes
- Programmable workouts: Yes
- Accomodates 29'ers: Yes*
- Noise level: Quiet
- Warranty: Lifetime* * 1-year warranty on electronic parts.
- Trainer leveling method: Single leg leveling adjustment
- Resistance type: Programmable/Progressive
- Frame Type: Pro Series folding
- Adjustable Leg: Yes
- Attachment to bike: One-side dial adjustment
- Wheel Sizes: 650b, 700c, 26", 27" 29"* *Will fit MOST 29er wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tyre tread. CycleOPs recommend using a slick tyre or trainer specific tyre.
- Bike Frames: This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
- ANT+ Powerbeam Pro trainer
- Mini ANT+ USB stick
- ANT+ Speed/cadence sensor and magnet
- Power supply cord
- Product Manual
- Quick release skewer
Buy CycleOPs Training from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.