Effetto Caffelatex Tubeless Fluid
Caffélatex is a truly innovative tyre sealant, successfully used on and off road, for tubeless, tubular and inner tube applications. It doesn’t contain ammonia or other aggressive chemicals and provides the best ratio between durability and puncture repairing ability.
It turns into foam when agitated, spreads easily and doesn’t unbalance the wheel. It has been used successfully in cyclocross, road and mountain biking at all levels, from leisure riding to professional racing.
- It works thanks to the addition of microscopic silicate particles, Caffélatex moves slowly through holes, allowing the sealing ingredient more time to heal the puncture. These particles are less than 2 microns in diameter. Thus, Caffélatex flow characteristics change on a microscopic level without the headaches of valve-clogging glitter. Puncture repair speed is especially noticeable with lightweight or thin-casing tyres.
- The first advantage of Caffélatex over classic latex-based sealants comes from a foaming agent (Actifoam™), activated by wheel movement. Centrifugal force drives standard latex-based sealants against the outer circumference of the tyre. Caffélatex foaming action causes it to fill the tyre’s entire internal cavity, making it much more effective against sidewall punctures.
- Its fast sealing action makes Caffélatex ideal for MTB and road tubeless, tubular and standard tyres. Caffélatex repairs punctures up to 5mm (MTB) and 3mm (road).
- Thanks to its formula, Caffélatex is a very stable and durable sealant, although its lifespan is also dependant on kind of application and external conditions.
- Being completely ammonia-free, its 100% tyre and rim friendly. It’s also a favourite sealant for cyclocross/tubular applications, creating no harm to the sensitive latex inner tubes.
Buy Effetto Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.